• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Francine is pandering again.

I knew it was going to try it again. With Miguel getting all those coins from #Beautiful, poor brave francis must be in a complete state of FEAR. His pose looks so awkward. I wonder if he did that same fighting stance the night Bruises beat his ass like it was grammy night in 2009.

No one is here for it.

ibtn7tqWAALZEU.gif

Nothing to add except

ibtn7tqWAALZEU.gif

botty

Banned
Hi, Kyon *.*
I was on skype for a while last night, were you on or away?
---

Oh, that Coven news sounds immaculate. I can'T wait.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Francine is pandering again.

I knew it was going to try it again. With Miguel getting all those coins from #Beautiful, poor brave francis must be in a complete state of FEAR. His pose looks so awkward. I wonder if he did that same fighting stance the night Bruises beat his ass like it was grammy night in 2009.

No one is here for it.

ibtn7tqWAALZEU.gif

iB7SAGFSOu3r6.gif

Where is a link to Kyon's previous response to shirtless Frankie pics when you need it.

botty

Banned
GLAAD tweeted this today:

It's a tie for the #glaadawards Outstanding Music Artist: @AdamLambert "Trespassing" and @frank_ocean "Channel Orange"

Mess at them shading Adam Lambert. How bad could trespassing have been to tie with channel orange?

ed2305b7.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
GLAAD tweeted this today:

Mess at them shading Adam Lambert. How bad could trespassing have been to tie with channel orange?

ed2305b7.png

What awards was Lotus nominated for again? I need a reminder before I can drag.

[edit]

O,

The Worst Albums Of The Year

1. Christina Aguilera
Lotus
The recipe for this disaster: Muddle middling melodies with epic oversinging, add splash of unearned paranoia, finish with gallon of flop sweat. Don't serve.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20657954,00.html

iSOlPZtVNHDjl.gif

botty

Banned
I'm quite curious to see if Lotus gets any Grammy noms next year.

The legend already has grammys, including Best New Artist...the one Francis failed to get. Her noms are plentiful, too.

Buy you should be more curious as to whether or not Francis will ever be relevant enough to get invited to the grammys again.
c3ed7b23.gif

Bladenic

The legend already has grammys, including Best New Artist...the one Francis failed to get. Her noms are plentiful, too.

Buy you should be more curious as to whether or not Francis will ever be relevant enough to get invited to the grammys again.
c3ed7b23.gif

Well we won't know until he releases new material.

I just looked up Xtina's noms and I had no idea she had 17. Good for her. 4 wins is good too.

royalan

What awards was Lotus nominated for again? I need a reminder before I can drag.

[edit]

O,

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20657954,00.html

iSOlPZtVNHDjl.gif

I have HAD IT (OFFCIALLY) with Floputainment Weekly.

The inbred cunT that they had review Lotus has had beef with Christina since STRIPPED and shades her at every opportunity. Her review of Lotus was pathetic and spent the majority of the three basic paragraphs talking about about everything BUT the music and then getting names of producers wrong when she finally did get around to it.

But the thing that gets me most are the constant comments about her "undeserved paranoia." Like they really have NO IDEA why Christina could possibly be bitter and write songs dedicated to her haters. You dumb bitch, EVERYBODY knows that Christina gets dragged in the media on the DAILY. Everything from her voice, her looks, her divorce, to her PARENTING. Haters, stans, Xtina herself, EVERYONE knows that Christina has always been a target. And yet every single time Xtina acknowledges the hate she gets (Like a Grown Ass Woman) leave it to EW to play dumb with the "Why is she so upset? Who could she possibly be talking about? Why is she so mad?"

If you're going to be a hater be like Koodo and wear that shit proud. But don't fake the funk. EW trying to be cute...HAD IT

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I have HAD IT (OFFCIALLY) with Floputainment Weekly.

The inbred cunT that they had review Lotus has had beef with Christina since STRIPPED and shades her at every opportunity. Her review of Lotus was pathetic and spent the majority of the three basic paragraphs talking about about everything BUT the music and then getting names of producers wrong when she finally did get around to it.

But the thing that gets me most are the constant comments about her "undeserved paranoia." Like they really have NO IDEA why Christina could possibly be bitter and write songs dedicated to her haters. You dumb bitch, EVERYBODY knows that Christina gets dragged in the media on the DAILY. Everything from her voice, her looks, her divorce, to her PARENTING. Haters, stans, Xtina herself, EVERYONE knows that Christina has always been a target. And yet every single time Xtina acknowledges the hate she gets (Like a Grown Ass Woman) leave it to EW to play dumb with the "Why is she so upset? Who could she possibly be talking about? Why is she so mad?"

If you're going to be a hater be like Koodo and wear that shit proud. But don't fake the funk. EW trying to be cute...HAD IT

iycp3zIGoWy6A.gif

This seething. Tell us how you really feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom