• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
As a Canadian, you should know best.

I am excited for the eventual BTW dvd.

Is there any idea on what the release window will be?
I'd guess lade august/early september?
have no idea how long these things take to put together

botty

Banned
Who is this guy in all of these gifs and why is he impactinG?
tnDnW.gif

Is there any idea on what the release window will be?
I'd guess lade august/early september?
have no idea how long these things take to put together

I'm not sure either. I just saw some little monsters flailing some screenshots around.

Cynosure

lmao

Mother Teresa is a woman, an iconic historic figure who’s made more of an impact than most our faves combined

iQYg7IQINLSpD.gif

and speaking of mothers, happy Mothers’ Day to all our fave popstar mothers

ranging from the loving, powerful and graceful

1326315770_christina-aguilera-max-1-lg.jpg

to the incompetent, weak and disgraceful

britneysbabyproblems.jpg

britney-spears-crying.jpg

Happy Mother’s Day to all

ibp0dAH3bkGWt4.gif

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I had a dream last night that a Today Show anchor killed Tom Cruise on live TV so a new music video channel could take over the airwaves and the first thing they broadcast was Katy Perry singing "happy brithday" while sitting on the walls of a federal prison. She might've been dressed as Dame Edna too, but my memory is a little fuzzy on that part.

Majmun

She looks so malicious there. I guess you'll eventually handle out hits if you can't get them yourself.

edit-

Totally forgot about Bey's Epic. The Disney move she leads (when will your faves btw?) will have Rise Up as the leadsingle. Which will be revealed soon.

Bey is doing so much, yet so little. I just want new material from her upcoming album.

Cynosure

She looks so malicious there. I guess you'll eventually handle out hits if you can't get them yourself.

A loving and competent mother would never bruise her child. Christina knows better than to hit Max
Bruises fade but the pain remains the same.
jamming.gif

She loves her son.
She never felt he's a mistake and consequently died inside partly because of the guilt

star948539.jpg

cory64

edit-

Totally forgot about Bey's Epic. The Disney move she leads (when will your faves btw?) will have Rise Up as the leadsingle. Which will be revealed soon.

Bey is doing so much, yet so little. I just want new material from her upcoming album.
Epic is from Blue Sky, not Disney, which had the dubious honor of giving Nicki Minaj an actual IMDB credit.

Cynosure

That's why no one pays attention to it anymore. It's a parody tbh

sure seems like you payed attention by posting the pic of Christina holding her beloved son.

Silly kyon, I have no idea where this sudden hostility you have towards me came from
my best guess is that you can no longer handle me dragging your pathetic haggard fave

You need to calm your dramatic butthurt ass down, good sis

iQYg7IQINLSpD.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It's clear that desperation has set in. The Holy Spearit continues to rise while the Lotus could not survive the harshest conditions and has all but died. And with Urban-ney right around the corner it's only going to get worse.

Kyon

Banned
Baby, cease fire, fire, fire
Throw down your weapons, your weapons, your weapons
I'm on your side, on your side, on your side
So please cease fire, fire, fire
Cease fire make it stop

ibyEx8aiWQM5LJ.gif

Still on Repeat Botty :"""")

Koodo

Banned
Is Sméagol telling someone else to calm down after it has endured several clinical breakdowns in these threads? Amusing.

ivwVanGbCUSOF.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
vomiting

sure seems like you payed attention by posting the pic of Christina holding her beloved son.

Silly kyon, I have no idea where this sudden hostility you have towards me came from
my best guess is that you can no longer handle me dragging your pathetic haggard fave

You need to calm your dramatic butthurt ass down, good sis

its mean to bring those kids into this after all they been through

having a deadbeat dad and losing their mother at a young age isnt easy

DMeisterJ

Banned
why do you always pretend you're not Army?

ibqkXGigdVZapx.gif

But I'm not. I use both Brit and Xtina (to varying degrees). I just use Brit more than Xtina since she had the idea to work with my fave and hand-deliver her another #1 hit, since the army went and bought the S&M Rihmix in droves. I appreciate her for that.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Our faves have made a complete 180 with their styles and photos this year. Bless 2013... even though it has been dry so far. I mean... I am using a Tamar Braxton song more than anything else lately.

09954248.gif

Don't worry.

Whether or not we actually see albums from Bey, Gaga, or Brit this year, rest assured there will be a Rihanna album (RihRelease, hopefully) of some sort that will have two or three songs for you to use.

botty

Banned
Don't worry.

Whether or not we actually see albums from Bey, Gaga, or Brit this year, rest assured there will be a Rihanna album (RihRelease, hopefully) of some sort that will have two or three songs for you to use.

Isn't Rihanna planning her new album already?

cory64

Since it's Mother's Day, here's something my mom said today:
"I didn't like that Christina... there was just something about her that annoyed me after a while. Shakira is much better"

Cynosure

Cyno did you see this new pic of The Legend?

ebf69f50.gif
ebf69f50.gif
ebf69f50.gif

She's been tweeting all day............but it's just been red sin promo.
09954248.gif

I didn't see the tweet, I've been off twitter for a while
but I've seen the gorgeous pic before ♥_♥

the photoshoot and commerical looks like it was taken around the time of the orange dress

Since it's Mother's Day, here's something my mom said today:
"I didn't like that Christina... there was just something about her that annoyed me after a while. Shakira is much better"

ratings say otherwise

Msavm.gif

Artemisia

Banned
It is the height of sacrilege to refer to a being so reminiscent of a deity with the worldly term 'Queen of Pop'.

49796-Katy-Perry-boobs-Grammies-gif-Y4A7.gif

Thankfully, Mother Perrysa is ever merciful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom