• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
It's cute that Cyno thinks she can pretend Wango tango didn't happen barely a week ago like we would forget

Desperate PERIOD trying iT

tumblr_mmo9t8Vjzx1r23uddo1_400.gif

tumblr_mmo9t8Vjzx1r23uddo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_mmoa5m82y91rvu3v2o1_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The deep irony here is that the Fighters go on about flowers surviving harsh conditions or whatever nonsense because someone said something mean about her, when in reality Britney survived 2007.

Like a rich white girl on Twitter complaining about getting the black iPhone when she wanted a white one tbh.

It comes as a surprise to no one that I am the ultimate Beyoncé fan. I don’t too much care for the word fan — at this point, let’s just consider me a Prince in the Knowles-Carter Kingdom.

Over the past weekend, an email came across my desk with 2 phenomenal full-length tracks attached. They were simply titled “Grown Woman” and “Standing on the Sun”! They were not from anyone in Beyoncé’s camp.. so let’s not resort to the accusations of the Queen playing favorites.

Just to be clear, I will not leak them or forward them along. I have, however, played a snippet on Vine because let’s be honest — the music is HOT! We are all in for a treat as our Queen has proved to never disappoint.

“Grown Woman” is definitely a club-banger, feel good anthem for women that will have just about every girl (and some boys) saying “I’m a grown woman, I can do whatever I want!” The African harmonies and drums give me great hope that the video will be shot somewhere in South Africa with a full-out African tribe and dance ritual. The beat is contagious! Love, Love, LOVE this song! I also think it projects the space that Beyoncé is seeking in her professional and personal life — simply stated, she’s a GROWN WOMAN!

Then there’s my personal favorite “Standing on the Sun”. It makes me want to go out to a beach and dance wildly in the sand and water. It’s a summer jam indeed — packed with sexy beats and slight tastes of the late Aaliyah’s “Rock the Boat” pulsing through the track. Without a doubt, both of these songs are commercially huge records in line with what Beyoncé is known for.

xo,
Comfirmation?

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16984506/GWSnippet1

botty

Banned
The deep irony here is that the Fighters go on about flowers surviving harsh conditions or whatever nonsense because someone said something mean about her, when in reality Britney survived 2007.

Like a rich white girl on Twitter complaining about getting the black iPhone when she wanted a white one tbh.

Nothing about this post makes sense. The reason people call Briteny "robot-ney" or, as Cyno likes to put it, "Broken Spearit" is because 2007 did destroyed her, and what's left is an empty shell. The fighters aren't even the only ones saying it either. There are even some members of the army here who throw a joke or two at Britney for being robotic.

Try again.

Cynosure

Pretty sure that's just her being tired after slaving away for the people of the world for album 8. Of course, sleeping is something you'd know if you'd do it rather than staying up all night finding unflattering pictures.

ibbWIAs8RvfVUt.gif

You say this as if all her pictures aren't unflattering.

There is a site that collects all her pictures that serves her haggard candids to me on a silver platter.

when in reality Britney survived 2007.

[citation needed]

iiKuTyGFLn9Wj.gif

Perched for whatever is happening at gaming, especially for any SSB 3DS news.
Tho, I should really avoid E3 and all the hype. I promised I wouldnt get anything at launch.

royalan

I hope Mumei sees these posts and realize that we're joking and not really PM begging here. I know Snow can't really leak the tracks he's been trusted with. Just having a little fun.

REMEMBER SISTRENS, NO SERIOUS PM BEGGING.

royalan

Wait, since people are being sent both songs, does this mean that both are dropping at the same time? Is Bey pulling another "I Am..." and releasing dual singles?

Why would she diffuse her own hype like that?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Beyonce is going to be on GMA tomorrow so maybe we will get some news

either way she is going to let these people leak her songs and ruin her release
itpTz1PxZSJXE.gif

Bladenic

Wait, since people are being sent both songs, does this mean that both are dropping at the same time? Is Bey pulling another "I Am..." and releasing dual singles?

I'm fine with it as long Standing on the Gods does better.

ibbWIAs8RvfVUt.gif

Second and I are gonna have to be put in a hyperbolic chamber after those leak

We will NOT be contained. No one here is safe.

Both Single Ladies and If I Were A Boy were top 10 hits. So sometimes it works. lol

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
[edit]Actually I can't be bothered, I drag Xtina too much as it is.

[edit2]Kiii @ Bey having you ALL pressed though.

Girls, OT5 was a super fun ride. Thanks to holy Roysus for making it as grand as it was.

For an OT that was pretty much void of major releases (barring 20/20 I guess) this thread was a total riot. Here's hoping OT6 is even messier, shadier, and more gif-laden.

I'll probably do a big project for OT6 though. I have some ideas but I'll need to iron out the deets. Stay tuned *.*

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
OT5 its been fun, we saw some classic OT1 draggings, the return of some legends (Cyno) the fall of others (ITZ) and the introduction of new ones

and just endless teasing from our faves, bye
i5V03ZHZ1Sphf.gif

also [e f f e] happened

Majmun

Yeah, I want to thank y'all for this great thread. Especially Royalancé for creating it. <3

I had a blast.

And Bey better release her album during OT6
i9qfbdzjWJxDc.gif

SaintZ

OMG this is the end.

The last couple of pages have been amazing ;___;

Goodbye OT5

ibd8oe3i0cznrlrkand.gif

Arte you better keep your Lana shade to a minimum.

See you all in OT6

Majmun

RIP OT5. We were so certain we would get new Beyoncé and Gaga in this OT.

Well, tbh, Bey kinda made it

We had four snippets and two full tracks.

snippets
- Grown Woman
- Standing on the Sun
- Turnt
- Epic OST

full tracks
- back to black
- Bow Down/ I been on

Gaga has been MIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom