• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna start working on a new project, and this time it'll be community based so participation is key.

Anyone interested in doing the banner? Koo? Roy?
My design skills extend to MS Word :(

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I also have a new project that I am working on, I called it The Weekly Chapters of Why Rihanna Sucks that will be published throughout OT5

I will be using indisputable data such as sales, industry trends, chart positions, etc. I hope you girls enjoy and learn the truth from them
smile.gif

SaintZ

So Law And Order: SVU is doing an episode about Chris Brown and Rihanna:

Law and Order SVU 14x16 "Funny Valentine" - A promising singer is brutally attacked by her boyfriend, a popular hip hop star. ADA Barba (guest star Raul Esparza) works to build a case, but the victim refuses to aid the prosecution and, despite Detective Benson's (Mariska Hargitay) best efforts, continues to put herself in danger. The case quickly spirals into a media circus, perpetrated by both the defendant and his uncompromising attorney (guest star Tambor). Also starring Ice-T (Detective Odafin Tutuola), Richard Belzer (Sergeant John Munch), Danny Pino (Detective Nick Amaro) and Kelli Giddish (Detective Amanda Rollins). Special appearances by Perez Hilton, Dave Navarro and Wendy Williams.
Promo.

WaQ68.gif

Bladenic

I also have a new project that I am working on, I called it The Weekly Chapters of Why Rihanna Sucks that will be published throughout OT5

I will be using indisputable data such as sales, industry trends, chart positions, etc. I hope you girls enjoy and learn the truth from them
smile.gif

The fumes. I see being banned for so long did nothing except fuel your pressedness. I suppose I can understand, it's not like you have anything better to do, considering your fave's current state.

Artemisia

Banned

smile.gif

Bless. I will be looking forward to this eagerly.

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention.
There is no question in my mind that that is cocaine
given the personality of the person at hand. But I am surprised tho,
surprised that it took this long for the evidence to show up,
she always seemed like a user.

This story has been told before and we all know how it ends.

Not a Gaga stan coming for ANYBODY'S cocaine habit.

Kelly was spotted out Americus Georgia apparently there to record the People Like Us music video.

Hopefully her team got the memo that the video needs to SLAY if they want #1.

botty

Banned
What would be the best day to premiere the Pop Gaf Movie?

Friday, March 1st
Saturday, March 2nd
Sunday, March 3rd

HMY9V.gif

Koodo

Banned
The toucan shrieks in the background of Losing You single-handedly prevent the song from being the best of anything.

Mau ®

Im happy Marius is such a dedicated Rih hater. You should start some sort of blog like pawsdownlittlemonsters. I'd read it for the kiiis

trying to change my username I didnt know it was going to be the name of the blog as well

ibaGAOATUeU7dh.gif

Ah at the top of the page click the "gear" settings button.

On the page that comes up in the left menu should be a list that ends with "apps". Right BELOW that should be the name of your blog. Click it.

Should let you change your url on the page that comes up.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Ah at the top of the page click the "gear" settings button.

On the page that comes up in the left menu should be a list that ends with "apps". Right BELOW that should be the name of your blog. Click it.

Should let you change your url on the page that comes up.

Gracias, I now have a tumblr

iOFbMBtvnmYcx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom