• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
i8cmx2opZwQqq.gif

i'm so here for Sangeeta gifs, her power

Aguila

#ICONIC
I was inspired by crumpet to make a tumblr.

I was going to make an "aguila" tumblr, but it's taken. Look at this shit: http://aguila.tumblr.com/

So I decided to make a PopGAF tumblr, and I don't know what to do with it: http://popgaf.tumblr.com/

I also made a PopGAF email because I needed it to make the tumblr: PopGAF@gmail.com

What should I do with these things guys!!?? Is there already a popgaf tumblr?
I have the tumblr set so that anyone can submit a post. You guys can go on it and create posts (I could also give the tumblr and gmail password to trustworthy members). Maybe we can use it as promo for popgaf, as a way to reblog new music, or to keep track of community events. idek.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I think you should post all the popular gifs we use so that we have a royal archive. Or links to the most fabulous of posts.

I could definitely do that. Though, the bad thing about tumblr is that you can't post big gifs, they have to be downgraded. They could be linked to as well tho

For now, I'll just follow some other pop blogs and advertise Nems event

Bookmark or follow ha PopGAF: http://popgaf.tumblr.com/

I have control over what is actually published...

I'm wondering whether to publish yo nasty submission

effe

Banned
Trying so hard to copy Gaga. Bitch should've released that album when she had a modicum of hype...last [s u m m e r]. Tired of her trying [i t].

Touchdown

Banned
Originally I found the song very generic, but I am falling in love with it despite that.

It is starting to slay me even. If it is a taste of what Mariah will be giving us with her album then I am here for it.

Music video is bad though.

Knew u would come around. :D Breathe it in.
tumblr_mj9esiyRR91qi9dhho1_500.gif

Gaming side is so vicious. I need to post here more *.*

Also that Azealia cover is seaux tacky. Getting major Gaga teas

Gaga has released a few covers that had me confused.

However, they had NOTHING on that cover. Azealia is the definition of tacky & tasteless lately.

Delio

tumblr_mjd2xiWIUA1qce9l7o1_500.png

tumblr_mjd2xiWIUA1qce9l7o2_500.png

tumblr_mjd74lNoRS1rcww1vo1_500.jpg

I cant with all the promo 1D are giving 5 Seconds of Summer. I hope it's not wasted. ( apparently they have been pretty good during the tour with the boys.)

tumblr_mjd2xiWIUA1qce9l7o1_500.png

I cant with all the promo 1D are giving 5 Seconds of Summer. I hope it's not wasted. ( apparently they have been pretty good during the tour with the boys.)

Eh. They aren't going to happen.

Their management would never have chosen an opening act that had any real chance of success. The last thing you want to do is promote a potential rival. The kids will get a nice check for their efforts and never be seen again.

Have you seen Harry's new
alleged
tattoo? I guess if you are going to get hideous tattoo's you may as well go all in.

Delio

Eh. They aren't going to happen.

Their management would never have chosen an opening act that had any real chance of success. The last thing you want to do is promote a potential rival. The kids will get a nice check for their efforts and never be seen again.

Have you seen Harry's new
alleged
tattoo? I guess if you are going to get hideous tattoo's you may as well go all in.

Shame cause I think their lead is kinda cute.

tumblr_mjcyudxxmf1rdg1e5o5_500.gif

Also why does Harry look so DIRTY in that picture. Like he legit went through some meat grinder. About the tat..i dunno why he would get a butterfly. Is that his love sign to Louis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom