• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Which Queen Kaz should I use though.
Right Now will do well in the uk I fear

dgMU7AM.jpg

My vote

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I assume the papers were a cease and desist order due to her awful singing

cory64

That's the cover of the album, not the single.

IF I LIVE TO SEE THE SEVEN WONDERS
I'LL MAKE A PATH TO THE RAINBOW'S END
I'LL NEVER LIVE TO MATCH THE BEAUTY AGAIN
ec20fb7f.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Azealia looked good at the Governor's Ball

azealia-governors-ball-2.jpg

edit; a shaky ass 212
They need to turn up her mic a bit I think, can't really hear her rap over the music

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Azealia looked good at the Governor's Ball

azealia-governors-ball-2.jpg

edit; a shaky ass 212
They need to turn up her mic a bit I think, can't really hear her rap over the music

"Azealia Banks has no good songs"

"Azealia Banks is finished, nobody is here for her any more"

The crowd is getting its absolute LIFE when 212 starts.

[edit]Although it is nearly 2 years old now. Hurry up AB.

[edit2]Bey's impacT

azealia-governors-ball-3.jpg

Matt_

She still got the attention for dressing that way tho. Did Azealia?

Indeed she did

How is a corset dress and a bathing suit try hard, though? Azealia's outfit makes her look like a glow-in-the-dark street walker. Then she had that weird catsuit on a few weeks ago... she is definitely trying too hard.

Tbf I kinda realised it wasn't the same thing after I posted, but doing a strip tease at an award show and constantly having your boobs on show just screams of desperation

botty

Banned
Are we to believe that Xtina has learned to stop dressing badly after a wealth career of evidence suggesting otherwise?

72830_XTina_Stripped_7_122_130lo.jpg

The stripped look was iconic, though. Hew else but the Legend dared to break the bubble gum pop convention?

Also, she followed stripped with her iconic Baby Jane look, which was classier and far from try hard. Lotus was a mess, true, but she's back into her classy look...so I don't know why we're bringing up old looks, when Azealia's current look is that filth, and Xtina's current look is this:

588ANCB.gif

Kyon

Banned
Hmm now im starting to see Fighters and Army really are in sync. Army does the same shit with the "She stepped out of 2003" tho I do that same sometimes meh.

I see no lies.

Only a Legend

ibmHaGuvMNZQ9m.gif

Matt_

It's twenty past 1 in the morning in the UK and that means.....

ITS E3 DAY!!!

ibp0dAH3bkGWt4.gif

May the gaming gods bless us all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom