• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
As long as the ps4 isn't some hideous brick I will be content I think

If Mirrors Edge 2 is xbone exclusive tho...

iUVM3r4co23XA.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I hope you're taking a popgaf banner with you
We need to be represented
not that i'll be watching Nintendo's efforts

Mumei

I've really been too lax about this video game talk stuff with E3 coming up. Once E3 starts properly, I expect you guys to be talking about these things on Gaming Side (or off-site somewhere).

Kyon

Banned
^^^ Apple conference

I've really been too lax about this video game talk stuff with E3 coming up. Once E3 starts properly, I expect you guys to be talking about these things on Gaming Side (or off-site somewhere).

We will of course. It's just like E3 so like the hype :/ and I'm wondering if Off Topic will be closed?

royalan

I just arrived at LAX to experience the once in a lifetime Godtendo wig snatching expo.

588ANCB.gif

Can you snap pics of the Sonysus booth on your way there? plskthx!

Got it! *.*

Noted Mumei.

After this week, I'm going to start getting hyped about the VMAs anyways. My fave making her comeback.
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif

Also, Miley's "We Can't Stop" has really grown on me. I'm bopping.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Is the song doing well?

its sort of free falling but still in the top 10 and its getting good radio spins

MILEY CYRUS - We Can't Stop: 9.133 (+ 1.632)

but the promo needs to start soon, I do believe the video is coming this week

Always the bridesmaid

BMXU5dGCIAABZiq.jpg

DMeisterJ

Banned
She was up against no competition, and I highly doubt Mimi will clock a milli albums in her first week, or 2M lifetime (US).

But congrats to her.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
535874_234646336680395_895051888_n.jpg

Look at that forever 21 face.
Does she really look like someone that could possibly be on menopause to you?
Well...

Confit (con·fit (kn-f, kôn-) n.

From the French "confire," or preserve.

Although a similar term, confiture, refers to the usual things we think of preserving, such as jams and jellies, confit refers to a technique of preserving meat using fat.

cory64

Well...

Confit (con·fit (kn-f, kôn-) n.

From the French "confire," or preserve.

Although a similar term, confiture, refers to the usual things we think of preserving, such as jams and jellies, confit refers to a technique of preserving meat using fat.
oop
iYnfPJoIPBqFa.gif

Don't spoil it. Haven't watched it yet (had to compromise with the roomie. Won't be able to watch for another hour. ;____;)
Guuuuuuuuurl

DMeisterJ

Banned
Speaking of death gifs, I miss when Bladenic would spam the death gif from Tomb Raider 2013 of Lara getting impaled by the wooden stick in the river.

Bladenic

Speaking of death gifs, I miss when Bladenic would spam the death gif from Tomb Raider 2013 of Lara getting impaled by the wooden stick in the river.

The end of an iconic era. RIP old (better) Bladenic.

Speaking of Lara death gifs, who has the one where she swan dives and lands on her head? Iconic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom