• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

It's a bit like MAD. It relies on everyone doing the same thing. If an artist that normally posts lousy album sales doesn't put their seventh album on Spotify while all of the artists that week do have their albums on Spotify, I would absolutely call it dishonest if they scraped their way to the lowest-selling #1 album of the year.

Unapologetic wasn't even close to being the lowest selling #1 album of 2012. (unless you were referring to FF)

Majmun

what do you think of Yeezus?

Beysus ❤ Yeezus

ibxEFSInmdIh7h.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm not sure I even follow the shade, but drag I guess.
777ff663.gif

I don't think it was that difficult to grasp but okay. If it makes you feel any better I'm not really going in, my post was pretty obviously a joke.

[edit]RIP I didn't notice that it was a year later. 5th grade reading comprehension strikes again.

09954248.gif
09954248.gif
09954248.gif
09954248.gif

Bladenic

:bow: at that AD gif. I'm in S4, episode 4 was hilarious (the first really good one). Wtf happened to Lindsay's face tho, why would Ellen let Portia do that?

Bladenic

nnnnn

I'm not quite sure what happened. She looks normal in later episodes, though

Oh I've heard that. Maybe she shot the early episode later after her botched surgery?

And why is this storyline about them trying to make their marriage work STILL a thing, Tobias has been out for years now. Tho it's AD so it makes sense

botty

Banned
Speaking of the second coming of Christ. Christina Aguilera will be performing on The Voice finale tomorrow. I expect the ratings to finally improve.

ibyTcJw6N1LIdK.gif

Icicle

Chris Brown Feat. Aaliyah -- Don't Think They Know

A Schindler's List reductive MESS.

-The NVAY grammar in the intro
-The Aaliyah music video footage that loops every 3 seconds, like it's a gif or something
-Chris Brown turning into Storm
-The kids who clearly have no idea what they're supposed to be doing
-The video's message not at all relating to the song
-RIP Lil Frogg

Say it ain't so, "Chrisopher" flops once again.

Aaliyah sounds amazing, though. I like her part here a lot more than "Enough Said". I.DO.MORE.THAN.SING.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Artemisia

Banned
Speaking of the second coming of Christ. Christina Aguilera will be performing on The Voice finale tomorrow. I expect the ratings to finally improve.

ibyTcJw6N1LIdK.gif

Is she performing Red Hot Kinda Love? I don't remember where but I read that it was the new single.

royalan

Robin Thicke on JT http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ubTb83-kPGM

the interviewer is incredibly annoying but he throws some shade

And not a single lie is contained within.

He told the damn truth about Justin. JT is a fucking poser, and miming with a guitar and doing that cheap, repetitive beatboxing schtick does NOT make him Soul. The 20/06 is wack imitation at best, and JT is not on the same level of Robin Thick/Maxwell/Anthony Hamilton. Not even on his BEST fucking day, and good on Robin for not even entertaining the idea.

I saw no lies. He's reasonable too. She's a bit of a Justin stan, though, so she's pretty incessant with trying to convince him.

Right!? She was fucking TRYING IT. It's like, trick, you asked him a question now be happy with the answer.

royalan

20/20 Experience: 2.5 million

King of Soul/R&B

B2vzXia.gif

Sis.

Be honest.

Do you still use any tracks from the 20/20 Experience?

Blurred Lines is vile trash and the video is a piece of misogynist shit.

JT eats him up and shits him out, I can't even believe you gerls are entertaining the proposition.

Robin writes, produces, and competently sings rich Soul bops.

JT runs to Timbaland for some Aaliyah leftovers and screeches his way through them.

Also, I wouldn't call Robin mysoginistic in defense of Justin after he ripped Janet's titty out for the world to see at the Superbowl and then hid from the media backlash like a P.U.N.K. and let her take all the heat by herself.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
To be fair I guess this guy from the parody video is pretty hot

HrgUhGx.png

Which is the best thing that Robin Thicke has ever been partially responsible for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom