• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

I'm stuck at work so I decided to watch Making The Band 3 since I never watched it before when it first aired and Danity Kane is reuniting.

Lord, Aubrey is barely recognizable.

aubreytalkingheads6u4w.gif

I just started season 2.

Trigger

I'm stuck at work so I decided to watch Making The Band 3 since I never watched it before when it first aired and Danity Kane is reuniting.

I just started season 2.

All the girls are so different now; except maybe Shannon. She seems more or less the same. I'm actually curious if Aubrey will try to lose some weight. DK regularly did lots of choreo in the past.

Dawn always the best of them.

botty

Banned

aubreytalkingheads6u4w.gif

I just started season 2.

Some of the best reality tv from that decade. Boomkack before she was completely putrid, too.

iboEs6yg1SLgos.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Fast Six slayed lives.

You have to see it.

And Rihta Whora's part is so small I almost missed it.

--

Diamonds World Tour Era Update

In Rihanna news, she played a festival in Morocco and BROKE THE RECORD by 100% (previous record was 75k held by global superstar Shakira, the new record is 150k). Reviews have been pouring in (in Moroccan, so there's no need to rihpost them) calling her the QUEEN OF POP, and those in attendance were chanting "QUEEN OF POP" as she performed.

Net up, Glastonbury, tbh.

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Fast Six slayed lives.

You have to see it.

And Rihta Whora's part is so small I almost missed it.

--

Diamonds World Tour Era Update

In Rihanna news, she played a festival in Morocco and BROKE THE RECORD by 100% (previous record was 75k held by global superstar Shakira, the new record is 150k). Reviews have been pouring in (in Moroccan, so there's no need to rihpost them) calling her the QUEEN OF POP, and those in attendance were chanting "QUEEN OF POP" as she performed.

Net up, Glastonbury, tbh.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23024-1347399805-2.gif

In other news, who is Rita Ora and what has she done to deserve some talk time on here? Any good songs she has?

Kyon

Banned
WaiT not you posting that after my family was telling me Rih had more impact and better songs than XBeyOner

I live

cory64

I don't think I've seen anyone course correct as well as Jessie J has with this. I pretty much HATED everything about her during her debut era, but she seems to have changed most of the annoying stuff about her, from style to vocals. Good on ha for that, but she still has a long way to go.

Yas! ABBA is fantastic. "Dancing Queen" slays me.

Also, Mandy Moore's "Candy" is a bop. Whoever doesn't think so needs to take several seats.

Your pressed reply, I live.

Pressed she's clocking massive festival numbers #icant

DMJ is on a mission to let them hoes KNOW that Rih has thoroughly clocked their fave.

I LIVE

I'm surprised there wasn't another anecdotal about Beyonce's reign.

IC you frumpy hoes out for blood

Maybe you should focus on your three faves' hilariously glaring flaws and figuring out how to legitimize your unabashed love for them instead of coming for the pedestal that all three have failed to reach.

beyonce-kiss.gif

Ya'll cute though

DMeisterJ

Banned
IC you frumpy hoes out for blood

Maybe you should focus on your three faves' hilariously glaring flaws and figuring out how to legitimize your unabashed love for them instead of coming for the pedestal that all three have failed to reach.

beyonce-kiss.gif

Ya'll cute though

Your fumes #icant

cory64

Qualified for what?

Rihanna has met every requirement for Queen status. Every. Single. One.

Radio/Chart success. Check
Touring success. Check
Musical impact. Check
Cultural impact. Check
A success Brand. Check
Longevity: Check
The ability to successfully reinvent. Check
Truly global relevance. ChecK
Critical accolades. Check
A flop movie that people saw pretty much just to see her. Check

She has everything required to be a queen, and she's showing no signs of slowing down.

She WILL be an icon at this rate, and the fact that people are reduced to coming for her beat-unrivaled radio success as though it were a bad thing? Crazy.

That would mean that the queens are: Cher, Madonna, Janet, Whitney, Mariah, Britney, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Gaga

I'm not even trying to shade Xtina, she just doesn't quite live up to those requirements. Nor do Taylor or Katy.

royalan

That would mean that the queens are: Cher, Madonna, Janet, Mariah, Britney, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Gaga

I'm not even trying to shade Xtina, she just doesn't quite live up to those requirements. Nor do Taylor or Katy.

Hey! Legendtina's laying low right now (well, when she's not wowing us with that BAW-DY), but she has met every criteria for queen status at some point in her career.

I would also like to point that that, of all the queens to do a musical movie based on original material, she has the best one with Burlesque
...as bad as it is.

cory64

Hey! Legendtina's laying low right now (well, when she's not wowing us with that BAW-DY), but she has met every criteria for queen status at some point in her career.

I would also like to point that that, of all the queens to do a musical movie based on original material, she has the best one with Burlesque
...as bad as it is.
I think she's about 1 good era away from getting on that list, but sadly we've been waiting 6 years for that to happen.

cory64

5. Lana Del Rey - Without You
4. Robyn - Dancing On My Own
3. No Doubt - Don't Speak
2. Madonna - Frozen
1. Sia - Breathe Me

edit: I forgot Pitbull was on that Ying Yang Twins song

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't think I've seen anyone course correct as well as Jessie J has with this. I pretty much HATED everything about her during her debut era, but she seems to have changed most of the annoying stuff about her, from style to vocals. Good on ha for that, but she still has a long way to go.

Not too much oversinging.
Not too much Je je jessie J
Not overusing her vocal tricks.

She learned and its giving what I wanted. Now remove both rappers and add a bridge and another verse and my panties would break the floor.

I actually really that Neon Hitch EP that was posted, I forgot who did it, but thanks.

In news even less relevant than Jessie J, I wish the Japanese music OT wasn't mostly people posting about idorus and mostly crappy j-rock bands.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I actually really that Neon Hitch EP that was posted, I forgot who did it, but thanks.

In news even less relevant than Space Channel 5, I wish the Japanese music OT wasn't mostly people posting about idorus and mostly crappy j-rock bands.

Fixed

Peru

I love Momoiro, they're batshit crazy. Certainly more envelope-pushing than whatever the big divas are doing these days. But I'm more emotional about my struggling and flopping rnb rookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom