• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
iTMsPfFM9qkSe.gif

You are now dismissed from every attempt to drag someone and their fave.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If this is a dream - won't open my eyes,
Am I asleep? No, I'm alive
I just can't believe that this is my life
In my fantasy we're running wild
i0isrh7TlT487.gif

Kyon

Banned
Michael has more impact, iconography, success.

Prince as a musician however is superior.

But who cares because overall package Michael had it and people will always remember him over Prince. Sorry the facts

Kyon

Banned
Remember when MTV said Chris Brown was the new MJ? *cackles*

Well he's the only male dancer in the game so I don't see the lie. He's the most talented dancer. If the incident didnt happen he would definetly be a prince. But that's never going to happen now

Vazra

Well he's the only male dancer in the game so I don't see the lie. He's the most talented dancer. If the incident didnt happen he would definetly be a prince. But that's never going to happen now

Is ya man on the floor?
If he ain't...
Let me know
Let me see if you can run it, run it
girl indeed I can run it, run it

Homewrecker. The male Alicia Keys tbh.

Michael has more impact, iconography, success.

Prince as a musician however is superior.

But who cares because overall package Michael had it and people will always remember him over Prince. Sorry the facts

Not surprising you would chose style over substance. But lets not forget, people will also remember that he allegedly liked to look for a cure for vitiligo by spelunking into little boys anuses. I'd say Prince got the better deal. But I guess since you also stan for a woman beater, you can separate the man and the art, unless of course they are homewreckers.

ibbuDGf0cVxpRn.gif

Fey

Banned
This wondrous ABBA stanning ;__; A flawless and iconic band with flawless and iconic tastes.

And I doubt that date on Gaga's note means much tbh since it would mean Gaga forsaw her hip injury and whatever else has delayed the single/album a year in advance. A year ago, she probably thought the single/album would have been out by the time 2013 came around.

Vazra

ABBA its wonderful and full of bops so I got nothing to complain about. Only offensive thing could be A-Teens and it has none of the original people from ABBA so doesnt really counts.

Kyon

Banned
A*Teens>>>>>>

They appealed more to me because it was ABBA but blended with the teen pop explosion.

I still have all their CDs *.*

Ill never FORGET you how's SKIPPING them when I played them months ago on plug #ImMad

Vazra

A*Teens>>>>>>

They appealed more to me because it was ABBA but blended with the teen pop explosion.

I still have all their CDs *.*

Ill never FORGET you how's SKIPPING them when I played them months ago on plug #ImMad

Their quality was as terribad as Mandy Moore's "Candy". #Seethe

SaintZ

A*Teens>>>>>>

YAS Kyon! I thought I was the only one I liked them! *.*

Dhani was just *.*

Upside down
Bouncin' off the ceiling
Inside out
Stranger to this feeling
Got no clue what i should do
I'll go crazy if i can't get next to you
To you

I couldn't find a good gif of A Teens RIP

Kyon

Banned