• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumei

She went all out and forgot where the mic was during the bridge.

i77TohqtEjYfP.gif

Have you listened to that performance recently? I'm rather glad she forgot.

When Mariah sings bad she's terrifying.

Mariah may have a better voice, but Bey is more constant with her performances.

I've never heard Bey sing bad live.

iR9z5dc1hLa7h.gif

I would agree, but it's only due to vocal damage and age.

3phemeral

When Mariah sings bad she's terrifying.

Mariah may have a better voice, but Bey is more constant with her performances.

I've never heard Bey sing bad live.

iR9z5dc1hLa7h.gif

This really only works if you're only familiar with post-2005 Mimi. She's had some epic lipped performance prior to that, but never really anything vocally bad until after that point.

i8f9TOlmoMC0T.gif

Kyon

Banned
Why is this an argument... Why

Why

Mariah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XBeyOner anything regarding singing. XBeyOner will never and can't ever do it.

Performer/Entertainer XBeyOner>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Has the video been released in HQ yet?

I got no idea. Have been stuck on ipod since the laptop its a mess. Searching here its meh. I do remember some youtube links hq but speed up. Might be up already but most MV tend to not work mobile judging by the OP.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I got no idea. Have been stuck on ipod since the laptop its a mess. Searching here its meh. I do remember some youtube links hq but speed up. Might be up already but most MV tend to not work mobile judging by the OP.

There's a Teaser and an audio track but no actual video or lyric thing yet

These are both really cute, but HOW has Kelly Rowland, of all people, managed to get herself a tour?

3phemeral

It was worth getting Oprah to throw the best shade of her career at the end of that Butterfly performance.

"that's the new CD"

and she's been lipsynching incessantly ever since.

i77TohqtEjYfP.gif

My boyfriend hates Mariah with a passion and shades her any chance he gets. I regret showing him that performance to show him an example of her lipping. He even quotes the same line. And he says it with such joy. lol

ibbb1cphebmhvv.gif

Ironically, he loves the song H.A.T.E.U. :D

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I did not know Beyonce was a voice in Epic as well as on the soundtrack

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Sophie Ellis Bextor - Read My Lips.

Do it now!

It's an old album but has ageless bops.

I was just introduced to her the other day in plug.dj (not popgaf) with Murder On The Dance Floor but didnt catch her name, I will listen to it

As for Janet, I already know what I can expect...
iTg8Woyai6xEL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom