• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
Lawd I just spent like an hour ripping this from Skype cuz I couldnt find it anywhere on the internet:

ZRWhbDl.gif

-CRASH-

Banned
don't mean to hate..... but you guys listen to a lot of shit in here. on the real.

Mariah Carey - dreamlover

now that's some quality music right there. goes good with basketball, cooking, sex, blazing, fucking everything. bump it down the street too! (
windows up
)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
don't mean to hate..... but you guys listen to a lot of shit in here. on the real.

now that's some quality music right there. goes good with basketball, cooking, sex, blazing, fucking everything. bump it down the street too! (
windows up
)

Sweeping criticism of a very wide music taste then give an example of a decent song by an Artist that is regularly stanned for here?

makes-no-sense.gif

botty

Banned

windows up
)

You didn't lie.
naomireads.gif

windows up
)
Indeed. During blamespace's interesting experiment about posting one perfect pop song, that was my choice.

It's flawless, and not Pop-GAF, forgettable bop of the day definition of flawless, but actual "unimpeachable, unable to be improved in any way" flawless.

EDIT:

ibkozH0ElIzTKs.gif
ihQsOfXrWexIm.gif

FWOM THE HAWSE'S MAWF. BEST CHRISTMAS EVER (better not be a "Christmas" album though...talking of "a" producer gives me the sense it might be)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Jesus Christ Jared Leto

He just released a new album a few days ago called LOVE LUST FAITH + DREAMS

Seethe

I see.
he seems like some mix of Michael Fassbender and Zac Efron
And a lesser compared to both.

Nemesis_

'You do you wear earings'

These 1D stans doing the most

I should make a tumblr

So damn envy of her!

Prefect couple I wish my man did that for me

I want a boy that is so perfect as you are. I love you please notice me!!

Zayn my friend us angry about you and perrie she loves you

That is how a boyfriend needs to treet his lady <3

Is this zains reall account​

So much struggle in one place

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I should make a tumblr

So damn envy of her!

Prefect couple I wish my man did that for me

I want a boy that is so perfect as you are. I love you please notice me!!

Zayn my friend us angry about you and perrie she loves you

That is how a boyfriend needs to treet his lady <3

Is this zains reall account​

So much struggle in one place
I didn't know Delio had set up so many Instagram accounts tbh

Touchdown

Banned

windows up
)

Yes tell them junior.
mcoprah1_zpsbf742493.gif

Nemesis_

Photos of Lady Gaga with Grace Jones. It's worth noting that Gaga tweeted these photos on Twitter breaking her silence since April 2013.

001.png

003.png

Nemesis_

Nicki Minaj is going to "focus on rap" for her third studio album.

During an interview with Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg and Ebro Darden, the rapper said that instead of experimenting with pop music, as she did on her sophomore studio album, "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded," she's decided to return to her roots for the upcoming full-length.

"I was thinking If I really wanted to, I could go back in and make another pop song like that to sell but I'm choosing not to do it. I'm choosing to get back to my essence and feed the core hip-hop fan," she said. "I feel like I need this because it's just a more powerful platform for me... Even when I'm on stage performing my rap songs, it's more organic."

"I've been getting back to that place where I was before I dropped my first album which is 'kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill everything,'" she continued. "I agree that Nicki Minaj should focus on rap... now."

Even though she's getting back to her roots, Nicki Minaj doesn't regret making pop songs such as "Super Bass" and "Starships." "I wanted to experiment. My whole career has been a playing field to try new things. I never put a limit on myself," she said. "You should be able to try whatever the hell you want, along as you keep your integrity."

Nicki Minaj will start writing material for her third album as soon as she wraps filming, "The Other Woman," in which she plays Cameron Diaz's assistant.

Before diving into her upcoming projects, Nicki Minaj buried the hatchet with Rosenberg. Last year, the rapper refused to perform at Summer Jam after hearing of Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg's negative comments towards "Starships." "It's cool. It's water under the bridge," she said. "It was so long ago, I really can't care. I can't even act like I care."

But who is here for her?

SaintZ

Jessie J records duet with Brandy: 'I want it to make the album'

The singer revealed the collaboration during a radio interview on the Kiss FM UK Breakfast Show this morning (May 29), but explained that the track hasn't yet made the final cut.

"I have one song and it's not totally definite but I'm gonna tell you because it might mean it definitely happens," Jessie J said.

"I've got a duet with Brandy. She's a perfectionist, it's unreal. I've got a name for the album, but I can't tell you. The letter 'o' is in it, what an exclusive."

Sauce.
Video.

Pupi, your fave has been busy.

Also, Ariana Grande performs The Way for the first time on TV.
kd3vw88umx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom