• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

vfohcUu.png

cfYqfHJ.png

vGHEB.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Kiiiii at that fake ass photoshop snake

edit; oh at cece continuing the trend of x factor winners going to career deaths and those that fail seem to get some glimmer of a career

You didnt commented on that "quality music"

Delio

I just need both of them to smash hard (well 1D can smash harder with singles). I think people will enjoy seeing an all male group and all female group on top, and interacting with each other, too.

i3FPoQyP49JUd.gif

Fifth Harmony has a stronger stan base, and they lost too. I wasn't checking for Cece prior, but that snippet has me perched for whatever she releases.

But if they have females there they cant grope each other :/

Mumei

Mumei isn't going to warn about a conversation like this. He only starts hovering when we engage in conversations that would otherwise result in a ban elsewhere, such as our occasional gaming shade/stanning, or some really messy stuff. I think it's perfectly fine if we have the occasional outside discussion as long as its productive, interesting, and not causing any ruckus. Personally, I am fascinated with what popgaf thinks on this subject since I am an outsider looking in.

... Especially since it was actually on-topic.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just listened to the Elli Goulding cover of Alt J
It's 'aight, bit boring though

royalan

OMG

First, Sailor Moon is coming back.

Now XENA: WARRIOR FUCKING PRINCESS may be returning???

This is my gay childhood. I don't think I can bear it. ;___;

1. Sophie Ellis-Bextor has been slaying me all day today. I'm adoring her album Make a Scene. The very definition of bop. Bless Godel for bringing that flawless lady to our attention.

2. Born This Way is an amazing album. ARTPOP will hopefully be better.

3. Kelly's "People Like Us" video is so damn boring. She looks hot in it, though, and the song is still great.

4. Ke$ha's "Crazy Kids" video is actually pretty good. I was expecting a whole lot worse.

5. I'm here for that Cece Frey snippet. Let me stan for her again.

royalan

thanks i made iT :D

slowly making them :3 no one on the internet made any so since im like the #1 Xena stan on this earth its only fitting.

yeah i been meaning to make a thread about that earlier today but got lazy lol i probably will later though. Been waiting 13 years for this

Sis make the thread! I NEED to gush about Xena on GAF ;_____;
and throw shade at Hercules

Kyon

Banned
WaiT

I just realized this is the best year of my life like literally since the 90's...

My #1 1st cult series show/female heroine fave chance at revival: Xena

My 1st and #1 Anime/Magical Girls ever: Sailor Moon

My #1 Fave Britney Spears

All in one year?

You guys don't KNOW. I'm really crying

Sis make the thread! I NEED to gush about Xena on GAF ;_____;
and throw shade at Hercules

Ok ! >:3

royalan

Anime. Currently delayed. Also a whole new story not like a continuation in that sense. I also believe a new manga will also be distributed.

That shit BETTER be delayed because they realized they couldn't RUSH JOB the Best Anime of All Time.

Fey

Banned
Isn't Powerpuff Girls also returning this year?

oh i just checked. it's just a special episode.
noparty.gif

But Sailor Moon loooooordT I remember hiding my obsession for it from everyone when I was little and watched it in secret.
52b0f867.gif

Not this time.
52b0f867.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just remembered I used to get Xena and Zelda confused and couldn't work out why the main character was a woman in the show yet some boy in the game

Matt_

I know it's not really pop but does anyone know if Lil Wayne has anything similar to No Worries?

Heard some of his other stuff that I don't like, but this track is just doing it for me right now

Matt_

Does anyoe else think the giant girl looks like Azealia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom