• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen bitch, you Deadney stans have tried it with me for the LAST TIME

i use britney and have always used britney since i was a wee chile and used to pirate ha music in middle school through bearshare and ares because i didnt know any-damn-better

people have been calling me BRITNEY SPEARS since her DEBUT (because our names are basically the same... WHEN THE FUCK WILL YOU GET TO HAVE SUCH AN HONOR??? MY MOTHER, HER FORESIGHT TO ALLOW ME TO SHARE A NAME WITH A LEGEND) and even though it ANNOYED ME in the early days, i have LEARNED that she is a MOTHERFUCKING DEITY and have COME TO WEAR IT PROUDLY!

i am a GROWN WOMAN and i STILL USE HER in SPITE of the fact that she has become a SHELL of her former self and i am ALWAYS WILLING TO GIVE HER MY HARD EARNED COINS when her music is a GOD DAMNED BOP! just because i dont waste my time needlessly OVER-FELLATING all the girls in this fucking MESS of a community at EVERY WAKING MOMENT does NOT mean i am WITHOUT TASTE!

if you come for me one more time i will SEW and GLUE a SEA of REMY WEAVE into your SCALP and YANK IT OUT STRAND BY STRAND, WITH LIGHTNING SPEED, UNTIL YOUR HEAD BLEEDS AND BURNS AND YOUR FLESH IS LEFT MAIMED AND IN DIRE NEED OF SKIN GRAFTS! you will be on the OPRAH WINFREY NETWORK recounting the EXACT MOMENT THAT SATCH CAME FOR YOUR WIG! and the shows tagline will be

"OPRAH, I FUCKED WITH THE WRONG NIGGA"

ibaHZM9IekNVEj.gif

let's make a list of artists that are irrefutably legendary:

Madonna
Michael Jackson
Whitney Houston
Mariah Carey
Prince
Janet Jackson

Don't you think Britney is sorely lacking in qualities the artists above demonstrate?

i1KzhSaSBgxEM.gif

ihSp23x5TTOVl.gif

Koodo

Banned
But how do you feel about Kimbra?

ibok0MSCMGWrFu.gif
Satch is a well-known member of the anime club.

Run from Angela Vickers
I saw her with you
Monday morning small talking on the avenue

katy-perry-teenage-drqbs5k.gif

She's got a fancy car
She wants to take you far
From the city lights and sounds deep into the dark

katy-perry-teenage-dr28itu.gif

royalan

What a manipulative song, that "Chloe."

Didn't stop for even a second to make the song genuinely good, just when straight to the pandering "Hey, frumpy girl with the low self-esteem! We know your older sister is hotter (because we banged her last weekend), but we really want YOU!" lyrics.

I kinda want to laugh at any girl I catch listening to this song.

Nemesis_

What a manipulative song, that "Chloe."

Didn't stop for even a second to make the song genuinely good, just when straight to the pandering "Hey, frumpy girl with the low self-esteem! We know your older sister is hotter (because we banged her last weekend), but we really want YOU!" lyrics.

I kinda want to laugh at any girl I catch listening to this song.

This really seems like the One Direction template, almost. Wasn't their first single something similar? Are they even trying to differentiate themselves?

iMBDBg5O6g7hN.gif
Karl x Johan - "Never Leave Me"
iMBDBg5O6g7hN.gif

Ethereal. Flawless. Masterpiece.

BUT

"Single released on Emotion, June 2013. Album out on April 29th 2014."

D: D: D: D:

How cruel to tease your album a full year in advance. It'll still be out before 5, tho.

Or ARTPOP :(

nnnnn the opening riff is giving me Tropical Island Donkey Kong Country realness.

Nemesis_

FRANK OCEAN is embarking on a WOLRDWIDE TOUR.

Frank Ocean is taking his tour abroad. The singer is heading overseas on his California Live tour, which kicks off in Munich next month, then continues through Europe and the United Kingdom, with a final July stop in Australia, followed by two Canadian dates.

Because everybody gets a Frank Ocean tour but us here in the States. Okay. Sorry. We’re just jealous.

Check the full tour dates below.

June 25 – BMW World – Munich, Germany
June 27 – Tap 1 – Copenhagen, Denmark
June 28 – Bravalla Festival – Norrkoping, Sweden
July 2 – Heineken Music Hall – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
July 3 – Le Zenith – Paris, France
July 4 – Hovefestival – Arendal, Norway
July 6 – Rock Werchter – Rotselaar, Belgium
July 9 – Brixton O2 Academy – London, United Kingdom
July 10 – Brixton O2 Academy – London, United Kingdom
July 12 – Wireless Festival, Olympic Park London – London, United Kingdom
July 13 – Phoenix Park – Dublin, Ireland
July 14 – T in the Park – Kinross, United Kingdom
July 16 – Laugardalshollin – Reykjavik, Iceland
July 28 – Splendour in the Grass Festival – Byron Bay, Australia
August 3 – Osheaga Music and Arts Festival – Montreal, QC
August 4 – Molson Canadian Amphitheatre – Toronto, ON

http://idolator.com/7460977/frank-ocean-international-tour-dates

pot-stirrerkku4f.gif

botty

Banned
qt VS gifs botty
HFT impacting

ibiwocGgccXR4w.gif

omg that gif is made so perfectly. The one i made for gisele isn't as good *.*
gonna snatch it, unless you give me a link to your folder.

Oh, and I plan to make a Victoria's Secret appreciate thread soon. Hope to see you in it.

ibx0vPL2vx7wNt.gif

Cynosure

omg that gif is made so perfectly. The one i made for gisele isn't as good *.*
gonna snatch it, unless you give me a link to your folder.

Oh, and I plan to make a Victoria's Secret appreciate thread soon. Hope to see you in it.

ibx0vPL2vx7wNt.gif

I will *.*

ZRwaWBp.gif

Gorillaz

I'm not usually in here so bare with me but...who is Icona Pop? just saw these 2 chicks (kind of hot) on Jimmy Fallon performing.

Where did they come from and how did they even chart in the first place?

Satch

Banned
I'm not usually in here so bare with me but...who is Icona Pop? just saw these 2 chicks (kind of hot) on Jimmy Fallon performing.

I GOT THIS FEELIN ON A SUMMER DAAAY WHEN YOU WERE GOOOONE

botty

Banned

Icona Pop is the new IT swedish act. And they are charting cause they make good music. Check out their album, Iconic

royalan

OMG

So, like, I just got home from a friend's house who was having a little get-together.

But, as I was walking, I was listening to music on my iPhone, and I stopped at a street corner to switch albums (to Cassie's mixtape, which is still slaying me), and a cop totally stopped me and pretty much accused me of being a prostitute.

Like, I'm so genuinely upset right now. I was gonna make a thread, but I couldn't think of a way to frame it, but I gotta vent this somehow to somebody. I'm so pissed.

Fucking racist cops.

And no, I'm not even dressed provacatively. I'm wearing knee-length jean shorts and a button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. It was 90+ degrees today.

Artemisia

Banned
OMG

So, like, I just got home from a friend's house who was having a little get-together.

But, as I was walking, I was listening to music on my iPhone, and I stopped at a street corner to switch albums (to Cassie's mixtape, which is still slaying me), and a cop totally stopped me and pretty much accused me of being a prostitute.

Like, I'm so genuinely upset right now. I was gonna make a thread, but I couldn't think of a way to frame it, but I gotta vent this somehow to somebody. I'm so pissed.

Fucking racist cops.

And no, I'm not even dressed provacatively. I'm wearing knee-length jean shorts and a button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. It was 90+ degrees today.

was he hot

botty

Banned
OMG

Fucking racist cops.

royyyyy

5zvrU.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom