• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Here are some better shots of Gaga from Machete Kills (a HD version this time) [also for the new page]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_IjM63FH2o

i7QKWPi7fZCrV.gif

ibnTvGUOoS513q.gif

ihlk1G3snJdv2.gif

i0RrCxQIc3veV.gif

This is what happens when we have no music to stan for

Gave this a listen today while on commute:

Rihanna-Unapologetic.jpg

I'd definitely put it higher up than Talk That Talk, and probably Rated R. Even though the individual songs on Loud aren't really my favorites, the entire album itself is very cohesive. Same with Good Girl Gone Bad.

I put her and Katy Perry in the same boat now where I really enjoy a lot of their songs, but I don't think anything of them in the grand scheme of things. Rihanna's further along than Katy Perry in establishing herself more, though not by much.

Mumei

Quick Hit: Beyonce, Madonna, Gloria Steinem Chime for Change

Beyonce, Madonna, Gloria Steinem, Bishop Desmond Tutu, Florence + the Machine and Jennifer Lopez are headlining a London concert that will raise money for projects helping girls and women on Saturday, June 2nd in London. The show, “Sound of Change Live,” will be broadcast live from Twickenham sports stadium to 150 countries, and on primetime TV in the U.S. on Sunday.

The four-hour long concert is part of the Chime for Change campaign, founded by Gucci, which “serves to convene, unite and strengthen the voices speaking out for girls and women around the world.” With a focus on justice, health and education, Chime for Change is powered by Catapult, the first ever crowd-funding platform dedicated to girls and women’s issues. Nonprofit organizations post their projects to Catapult so people can find and fund them. Every ticket buyer will be able to choose which project their ticket funds. If all the tickets are sold, the show could fund at least 120 projects empowering women and girls around the world. The projects range from fighting female sexual mutilation in Sub-Saharan Africa, to advocating for indigenous women in Guatemala, to supporting Native American women in learning new skills to gain jobs in the renewable energy sector.

There is a video at the link, as well.

DMeisterJ

Banned

Rihanna-Unapologetic.jpg

I put her and Katy Perry in the same boat now where I really enjoy a lot of their songs, but I don't think anything of them in the grand scheme of things. Rihanna's further along than Katy Perry in establishing herself more, though not by much.

I am not right enough with my god to have another conversation based on your feelings about Rihanna.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

I'd definitely put it higher up than Talk That Talk, and probably Rated R. Even though the individual songs on Loud aren't really my favorites, the entire album itself is very cohesive. Same with Good Girl Gone Bad.

Just dont go to her concert http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/30/rihanna-herpes-concert-lawsuit-ri-ri-wo-lipstick/

RIHANNA_KISS_CAKE.jpg

SaintZ

botty

Banned
Some twitter claims that z100 is debuting their single in 3 weeks. Who knows if that's reliable.

Also, from idolator:

I guess they're not fans of the the rest.

iyJ0VkFvDeiUs.gif

Yeah, I saw that rumor too.

And those three have always gotten the most attention, but Normani has been getting more attention as of late. I'll have Ally all to myself *.*

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Is that Icona pop song a cover?
I recognise the me and my girlfriend bit

-CRASH-

Banned
wassup wit Mac miller laying it on Ariana grande in her video? please don't tell me they're smashing.

btw she does a good Mariah impression

botty

Banned
Is that Icona pop song a cover?
I recognise the me and my girlfriend bit

Tupac. And also Jay-Z & Beyonce -- Bonnie and Clyde 03
wassup wit Mac miller laying it on Ariana grande in her video? please don't tell me they're smashing.

btw she does a good Mariah impression

I really don't get why people keep saying Ariana Grande is the new Mariah. She is so basic, and I don't get it.

SaintZ

Miguel May Be Sued For 'Kicking' Billboard Music Awards Performance

Miguel is continuing to be clouded by controversy.

Weeks after accidently kicking and landing on a fan during his performance at the Billboard Music Awards, the “Adorn” singer may now be facing a lawsuit.

While the audience member he accidently injured was all smiles after icing her injured arm, the young woman has apparently had a change of heart.

After experiencing “difficulties" as a result of the injuries, ill-fated fan Khyati Shah is now "considering" legal action.

Shah's attorney, Vip Bhola, said a decision will be made on whether or not they will be filing a lawsuit against Miguel once they receive her most recent medical results.

Even though a timeline was not given, Bhola told E! News that will be determined "after we have feedback from medical providers.”

Bhola has yet to speak to Miguel’s legal team, though he said Shah is open to a settlement.

Despite receiving special treatment from the R&B crooner, including being shocked and “star struck" when she was interviewed on camera with Miguel, her attorney said in recent days that her condition has worsened.

Miguel has not commented recently on the issue. But immediately after the mishap, he apologized to Shah on Twitter and promised to make it up to her.

"Got caught up in the moment, thank goodness Khyati is okay," he tweeted.

Miguel probably did not think he would have to go to court to make it up to her.
Oop

HF8Nc.gif

I am not right enough with my god to have another conversation based on your feelings about Rihanna.

Don't worry I don't want that either, was just sharing what I was listening to earlier.

And I did say that I liked a lot of her songs >_< trynna make some peace with #Navy

-CRASH-

Banned
Tupac. And also Jay-Z & Beyonce -- Bonnie and Clyde 03

I really don't get why people keep saying Ariana Grande is the new Mariah. She is so basic, and I don't get it.
the new Mariah? fuuuuuuck that.

she's an imitation, which is what makes her so basic. no originality. that said, she puts on a good imitation.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
We know that.

It's still offensive to the actual people that died. It's messy. And it's par for the course with that stanbase.
Maybe if he said Boston bombing

I doubt people actually care anymore of those who died in the Boston Massacre a term reserved for what happened in 1770

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom