• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
the new Mariah? fuuuuuuck that.

she's an imitation, which is what makes her so basic. no originality. that said, she puts on a good imitation.

Well, we have some pressed girls around here who like to claim she's Mariah's replacement. Which is sad, considering they are picking her based on the talent none of their faves have.

ixPnkbgEYiqyA.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm still meh on the new Vamp Weekend as a whole. I do love Unbelievers tho.

I liked it at first. Not loved it. I thought Contra was better.

But the last couple of days it's just grown and grown and grown on me. At this rate I could definitely see it being my fave album of theirs by next week.

Trigger

Ew.

This album sounds like something I'd hear playing in an Abercrombie and Fitch store...or a commercial for yogurt.

zZ3gG.gif

I liked it at first. Not loved it. I thought Contra was better.

But the last couple of days it's just grown and grown and grown on me. At this rate I could definitely see it being my fave album of theirs by next week.

I might need to listen and reevaluate my feelings. Not sure they'll ever top Contra.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
don't judge them, this is their worst album

listen to their debut

i1KzhSaSBgxEM.gif

iq41fetR52ZH6.png

Contra > Vampire Weekend

I might need to listen and reevaluate my feelings. Not sure they'll ever top Contra.
Sis this is exactly what I thought after I listened. Me and my housemate listened to it on the first day it was out and agreed that it was good but they'll never top Contra. Now we're both saying we think this is as good if not better.

I don't think it has the immediacy of their previous albums. It's more textured and takes more listening. But my god does it shit.

botty

Banned
I've been listening to the 30 Seconds to Mars album, so that's probably why I haven't been impressed with Vampire Weekend's latest efforts. I'm sure it will resonate eventually.

royalan

This Vampire Weekend album is making me want to drink PBR, wrap electrical tape around my bicycle frame, and read articles on The Verge.

botty

Banned
This Vampire Weekend album is making me want to drink PBR, wrap electrical tape around my bicycle frame, and read articles on The Verge.

Preach. I couldn't stop thinking that the album was trying to appeal to people who only listen to music that others haven't "discovered" yet.

Satch

Banned
WaiT... You have taste?

listen bitch, you Deadney stans have tried it with me for the LAST TIME

i use britney and have always used britney since i was a wee chile and used to pirate ha music in middle school through bearshare and ares because i didnt know any-damn-better

people have been calling me BRITNEY SPEARS since her DEBUT (because our names are basically the same... WHEN THE FUCK WILL YOU GET TO HAVE SUCH AN HONOR??? MY MOTHER, HER FORESIGHT TO ALLOW ME TO SHARE A NAME WITH A LEGEND) and even though it ANNOYED ME in the early days, i have LEARNED that she is a MOTHERFUCKING DEITY and have COME TO WEAR IT PROUDLY!

i am a GROWN WOMAN and i STILL USE HER in SPITE of the fact that she has become a SHELL of her former self and i am ALWAYS WILLING TO GIVE HER MY HARD EARNED COINS when her music is a GOD DAMNED BOP! just because i dont waste my time needlessly OVER-FELLATING all the girls in this fucking MESS of a community at EVERY WAKING MOMENT does NOT mean i am WITHOUT TASTE!

if you come for me one more time i will SEW and GLUE a SEA of REMY WEAVE into your SCALP and YANK IT OUT STRAND BY STRAND, WITH LIGHTNING SPEED, UNTIL YOUR HEAD BLEEDS AND BURNS AND YOUR FLESH IS LEFT MAIMED AND IN DIRE NEED OF SKIN GRAFTS! you will be on the OPRAH WINFREY NETWORK recounting the EXACT MOMENT THAT SATCH CAME FOR YOUR WIG! and the shows tagline will be

"OPRAH, I FUCKED WITH THE WRONG NIGGA"

Nemesis_

good morning, cunt.

ixBxx0dmq7W8T.gif

if you come for me one more time i will SEW and GLUE a SEA of REMY WEAVE into your SCALP and YANK IT OUT STRAND BY STRAND, WITH LIGHTNING SPEED, UNTIL YOUR HEAD BLEEDS AND BURNS AND YOUR FLESH IS LEFT MAIMED AND IN DIRE NEED OF SKIN GRAFTS! you will be on the OPRAH WINFREY NETWORK recounting the EXACT MOMENT THAT SATCH CAME FOR YOUR WIG! and the shows tagline will be

ibhgB6Q34LeBtG.gif

omg I am screaming @ bearshare

i use britney and have always used britney since i was a wee chile and used to pirate ha music in middle school through bearshare and ares because i didnt know any-damn-better

people have been calling me BRITNEY SPEARS since her DEBUT (because our names are basically the same... WHEN THE FUCK WILL YOU GET TO HAVE SUCH AN HONOR??? MY MOTHER, HER FORESIGHT TO ALLOW ME TO SHARE A NAME WITH A LEGEND) and even though it ANNOYED ME in the early days, i have LEARNED that she is a MOTHERFUCKING DEITY and have COME TO WEAR IT PROUDLY!

i am a GROWN WOMAN and i STILL USE HER in SPITE of the fact that she has become a SHELL of her former self and i am ALWAYS WILLING TO GIVE HER MY HARD EARNED COINS when her music is a GOD DAMNED BOP! just because i dont waste my time needlessly OVER-FELLATING all the girls in this fucking MESS of a community at EVERY WAKING MOMENT does NOT mean i am WITHOUT TASTE!

ibhvhjryOEcIKV.gif

Satch

Banned
wait Satch do I know you from that other place a few years back? I could be thinking of someone else tho.

youre probably thinking of someone else

I literally am not kidding when I say I read none of HOODRAT ratchet ass mess. You wasted your time.

ITZ>>>

the same thing every OT girl that comes for popgaf says when they get dragged to hell and back

Trigger

I

Am

HOWLING

botty

Banned

Does this mean you are here for britney or not? I am so confused.

ibok0MSCMGWrFu.gif

Satch

Banned
Does this mean you are here for britney or not? I am so confused.

ibok0MSCMGWrFu.gif

im here for her
ineXynzPIjk9v.gif

im here for all the girls (yes even xtina)
ineXynzPIjk9v.gif

beyonce is the blueprint tho and my overall fave
ineXynzPIjk9v.gif

but i definitely dont hate any of the girls that get posted in here except for Elphaba Gouling

royalan

im here for her
ineXynzPIjk9v.gif

im here for all the girls (yes even xtina)
ineXynzPIjk9v.gif

beyonce is the blueprint tho and my overall fave
ineXynzPIjk9v.gif

but i definitely dont hate any of the girls that get posted in here except for Elphaba Gouling

I didn't know patchwork quilts could be blueprints.

ibok0MSCMGWrFu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom