• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
TOTALLY ON TOPIC

Since people asked for the source:

ibufPDqipMxLHa.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NP8MnY1_dO0#!

Nicki stans are a messT.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
1 Can't Hold Us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton (=)
2. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake (+1)
3. Get Lucky - Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams(+1)
4. Just Give Me A Reason - P!nk feat. Nate Ruess (-2)
5. Cruise - Florida Georgia Line feat. Nelly (=)
6. Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke feat. T.I. and Pharrell (+5)
7. Come & Get It - Selena Gomez (-1)
8. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons(+1)
9. I Love It - Icona Pop feat. Charli XCX(-2)
10. Stay - Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko (-2)

Once Stay is gone next week I won't have a problem with the Top 10

Kyon

Banned

#MAJAH

136637elb3nnsb.gif

Bladenic

Yes, stan for Cruise. The longevity is jusT... It's basically the song of the summer despite being released close to a year ago. Impact.

What's this Robin Thicke song slaying though?

Also am I wrong in recalling Royalan saying Justin would flop? He's flopping handily isn't he...

Daft Punk's slaying too.

Still salty over Stay being sabotaged from #1.

royalan

Yes, stan for Cruise. The longevity is jusT... It's basically the song of the summer despite being released close to a year ago. Impact.

What's this Robin Thicke song slaying though?

Also am I wrong in recalling Royalan saying Justin would flop? He's flopping handily isn't he...

Daft Punk's slaying too.

Still salty over Stay being sabotaged from #1.

I didn't say Justin would flop. I said his album would be absolute shit.

I was right.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
always be my baby and dreamlover
and migrate
:eek: classics

You spoilered the best one!
Always Be My Baby was too slow for me but Dreamlover was alright
I might get E=MC2 as it has threetwo songs I like from it

DMeisterJ

Banned

Stay bothered at "Stay" having sixteen weeks in the top 10.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Do we know who produced Standing on the Sun?

I was listening the other day and the production reminds me a lot of Billboard, who produced Inside Out and Till The World Ends by Britney as well as those fierce beats in that producer battle
Just looked at his wiki and he's done a lot of stuff for Robyn, Kesha and Ellie Goulding too, all good tracks. Shame he doesn't get used more

DMeisterJ

Banned
Pardon my ignorance
But how are the other smash bros games different from each other anyway?
I just do not understand the hype for a new smash bros game. Certainly don't see why it's a megaton.

i1KzhSaSBgxEM.gif

Thank you. I was just about to post this.

The amount of hype for sequels always astounds me.

Matt_

Smash Bros Melee is one of the best games ever.

Oh I'm not saying they're bad games or anything, I just don't get what is so different about melee and brawl and why a new one is some life changing event that deserves the reactions it's getting in that thread

I don't understand

iE14lxtX0haj6.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Pardon my ignorance
I just do not understand the hype for a new smash bros game. Certainly don't see why it's a megaton.

i1KzhSaSBgxEM.gif

New content, game speed changes, new characters, new modes , rebalancing, a good online mode and tons of fan service.

Bladenic

Pardon my ignorance

You're basically describing every sequel ever? It's a new game in an immensely popular and great quality fighting series. Not to mention the wait times between the games is super long (6 years since Brawl came out) so it's not like a yearly regurgitation. Plus it'll have new mechanics, new roster, etc. You know, like most sequels, especially fighting games..

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Oh I'm not saying they're bad games or anything, I just don't get what is so different about melee and brawl and why a new one is some life changing event that deserves the reactions it's getting in that thread

I don't understand

iE14lxtX0haj6.gif

You could say literally the exact same thing about 90% of games though. I don't see why you're singling out Smash Bros.

iE14lxtX0haj6.gif

Matt_

You're basically describing every sequel ever? It's a new game in an immensely popular and great quality fighting series. Not to mention the wait times between the games is super long (6 years since Brawl came out) so it's not like a yearly regurgitation. Plus it'll have new mechanics, new roster, etc. You know, like most sequels, especially fighting games..

You could say literally the exact same thing about 90% of games though. I don't see why you're singling out Smash Bros.

It's more of a fighting game thing I don'd understand I think
I'm more story orientated when it comes to games to a new fighting game with a couple of added characters and combat tweaks doesn't sound anywhere near as appealing to me as a game with a new story, locations and characters that are more than just a skill set

/shrug to each their own I guess

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Smash Bros WiiU will be a bigger change than from Melee to Brawl though because they're going to WiiU and lots of fans were burnt out from Brawl being too similar to Melee.

TBH depending on how good Nintendo look this year I could see myself getting a WiiU before I get PS4 or Xbone.

royalan

Pardon my ignorance

i1KzhSaSBgxEM.gif

Yep.

The last one wasn't even good, if we're being honest with ourselves. The tournament community even hates it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Yep.

The last one wasn't even good, if we're being honest with ourselves. The tournament community even hates it.

If we're being HONEST with ourselves, suggesting that Brawl isn't good is hyperbole of the highest order. It was a great game with some tweaks that made competitive players like it less than the previous game. It still shits as a party game.

Of course the tournament community hates it, the tournament community hates fun.

Brawl may have been a bit more bloated than Melee but it's still a better party game. Not to mention it's ridiculously fun, which at the end of the day is what counts.

Super Smash Bros. >>>>

royalan

If we're being HONEST with ourselves, suggesting that Brawl isn't good is hyperbole of the highest order. It was a great game with some tweaks that made competitive players like it less than the previous game. It still shits as a party game.

Eh, sorry. The floaty mechanics, the "let's just throw shit everywhere" level design, the overall terrible single player experience, and that god-awful Subspace Emissary bla-bla-bla disqualify Brawl from ever being considered a good game for anyone other than the extreme Nintendo fan who would love the game regardless.

Melee remains unbothered.

Ugh, I'm trying not to post about games in here, but it's hard...with it almost being E3 week and all. Have mercy, Mumeisus.

Bladenic

Of course the tournament community hates it, the tournament community hates fun.

Brawl may have been a bit more bloated than Melee but it's still a better party game. Not to mention it's ridiculously fun, which at the end of the day is what counts.

Super Smash Bros. >>>>

Yes stan.

Although I got more mileage out of Melee, Brawl had a ton of awesome unlockables and the roster slays (<3 Lucas and Pokemon Trainer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom