• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

Legend X, her man
rxQlg2Z.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Beyond Two Souls has shown me the light.
Why do other consoles even bother?

Gen 1 and whatever gen Ruby/Saphire was 4 lyf

Aguila

#ICONIC
o @ the nostalgia ridden hoes in this thread
iSaZbPElzZM7q.png

you'd think it would be me considering who i stan
iSaZbPElzZM7q.png

The first two gens came at the peak of the Pokemon hype where there was a steady stream of flawless movies, cards, toys, etc. Everything after has been a convoluted mess.

I still don't understand those fucking berries.
wobbuf.gif

I don't venture into this part of GAF very often, but I think I'm going to like this thread.

Listened to the new Lorde album after it was recommended to me on Spotify and it was pretty enjoyable. CHVRCHES is a lot better than I expected too.

Mau ®

Miley is already working on ha next album.

With the official release of her fourth studio album titled “BANGERZ" due for release in a few days in the U.S., it may be a surprise to many that Miley is already in the studio again to work on her fifth album!

“Everyone thinks I’m crazy but that’s just because I have so much to say,” Cyrus says.

“I’m already at a different time than I was when I finished the record. Because I’m working so much I’m so disconnected, I feel like, from life. But then I wonder if it’s me that’s disconnected. Because when I go home I see (non-productive) people I’m like, ‘What are you doing?’ I need something to work for but that’s just how I’ve always been and some people just aren’t like that. And I think when you have the drive that’s why I’ve been able to be successful so that’s literally all I think about. But that’s fun for me. That makes me happy.”

Well, at least she’s definitely a productive worker that loves her job! Miley also stated how is excited for the new tour for 2014 to promote her BANGERZ album.

“That’s the most exciting part and that’s the part I’ve been waiting for since I’ve been in the studio,” she says. “The fun part is once (your album) has already been successful. And then you just get to go see everyone sing all the lines to your song. That’s what I want. I just want to hear 20,000 people like singing my songs that I’ve worked on for the past two years. Because that’s when you know people are listening.”

As somebody that loves to push the boundaries as well as be meaningful with her art, you can bet that Cyrus has a lot of tricks up her sleeve!

“I’m such a fashion junkie - it’s a different form of art,” she says. “And that’s what I want my whole tour to be. I want my tour to be about art and people expressing themselves. I feel like I express myself like perfectly by the way I dress. I feel like if you can see what I wear you kind of know me. Everyday, you know what I’m feeling. And that’s what I really want to start with the tour, just visually. Again, people don’t understand what they can’t get a visual of so I want to give people that visual.”

She also mentioned that she wants “every night to be different” which is something she’s never done … "Every city, every country I go to, I want to change it. I want it to be inspired by what I’m inspired by, which is all these amazing artists in a completely different way."

Inspired by THE QUEEN's WORK ETHIC!

tumblr_lm5v2uzZQ01qewmu6o1_r2_500.gif

I don't venture into this part of GAF very often, but I think I'm going to like this thread.

Listened to the new Lorde album after it was recommended to me on Spotify and it was pretty enjoyable. CHVRCHES is a lot better than I expected too.

Both great albums. I wish my Spotify gave me good recommendations.

I mean:

AKMDsf8.png

tumblr_moczkfzz1x1qeiv9jo2_r1_500.gif

royalan

Spotify is TRYING to tell you hoes to get over your stan-wars pettiness and listen to an album that actually DOES have a few bops on it that are relevant to your tastes. #Ingrates

ibm9FLptLN5aeH.gif

With Every Heartbeat has been slaying me in GTAV too. I need to relisten to Robyn's past material some more.

Yes, for the most part. I assume that Gravity is a pretty, serious drama.

Yes yes yes.. My favorite part is towards the end when she just keeps repeating it. Omg... Just so deep. I love Robyn!

That Chris Brown OT thread is ridiculous. I'm sorry but Chris Measly is not a monster of no kind, not until you see Omarion. I was sleeping on him for a while but after his latest scandal, I stan him more than I ever did before. Even before his B2K days.. God took his time

Yado

Yes yes yes.. My favorite part is towards the end when she just keeps repeating it. Omg... Just so deep. I love Robyn!

That Chris Brown OT thread is ridiculous. I'm sorry but Chris Measly is not a monster of no kind, not until you see Omarion. I was sleeping on him for a while but after his latest scandal, I stan him more than I ever did before. Even before his B2K days.. God took his time

iycp3zIGoWy6A.gif

What scandal?

royalan

There was a scandal involving pretty much any boy who had ever been in the same room as Chris Stokes. That was one dirty man.

Mumei

Spotify is TRYING to tell you hoes to get over your stan-wars pettiness and listen to an album that actually DOES have a few bops on it that are relevant to your tastes. #Ingrates

ibm9FLptLN5aeH.gif

This post coming right after a Spotify post about Beyoncé? I see you Royalancé Knowles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom