• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

I will try my hardest not to listen to the snippets.

I hate when you get a song snippet stuck in your head and go wild imagining how amazing the song will sound in full, only to be crushed when it isn't even close that.

Yeah, I think this kind of ruined Electric Chapel for me.

royalan

Let me be the Gay Under You, God. ;-;

image.php

Death, Halcyon is EXACTLY what I was thinking when I wrote that post!!! I spammed the snippets and the album trailer like CRAZY. When I first heard the album I was still slain, but I didn't feel like I was completely enjoying the songs, just waiting for the part in the snippet to show up.

I felt this way too. I mean I LOVED the album (and still do) and I remember hearing My Blood on the album trailer and I lost it, it was that powerful for me. And then I heard the song at the iTunes festival and I abused it like crazy, but by the time the album came out I was getting kind of sick of it. ;_;

I mean, I still love that album and it's one of my faves, but you get it.

Koodo

Banned
I Wanna Be Bored With You is the only stain on an otherwise flawless sampling of ARTPOP music, and that song might not even be on the album.

God is showing no mercy.

fa4z1sn6.gif

Mumei

On the subject of that Guardian article: While it was perhaps unnecessarily harsh towards Christina - I can only assume that her motives are honest and admirable - I think the general criticism of celebrity charity efforts is on point. While they may be well-intentioned, their effect is more that they feel good by doing, rather than actually doing much of significance (and in many cases distract from more important work). It's sort of the celebrity version of things like Peace Corps - it might help on some micro-scale, but it does damage in other, more systemic ways.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I can't wait to listen the 90 seconds previews of each song on iTunes and then never listen to the album.

botty

Banned
VEVO posted this as their twitter header

web

Avril serving Nobody's Home teas. She's barely wearing any eyeliner (compared to other times).

The song goes up in two hours too.

iy3KlnVUbDX37.gif

What a risky comparison! Let me go listen to that and cry a bit.

iy3KlnVUbDX37.gif

Yasutallah Nakata's CAPSULE has (un)officially had their new album CAPS LOCK slip through onto iTunes, giving you relaxing keyboard key track titles. Downloading now.

2056xw0ebu4e.gif

I want you to know
This love is more than chemical
It feels unusual
And I can't get enough
No oh oh

This love is more than chemical
And we're unbreakable
We'll be forever more
More than chemical

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

[edit]: Eaux at new CAPSULE. Let me listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom