• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

These PRISM snippets still aren't up.
I guess I'll wait a bit longer

1dc6ae2a355111e3a7ed22000a1f8f24_8.jpg

cory64

Someone tell me the ratio of flops to bops, so I can decide if I want to even bother.
It's mostly midtempos
A8Qv0jH.png

Legendary Lovers
Walking On Air
Birthday
Dark Horse
Ghost
Double Rainbow
Spiritual

are usable imo

Teenage Dream >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Roar might be her last #1 for a while...

I can't at the pressedness of Katy taking Flopga's thunder in the bop department. PRISM is gonna STEAMROLL the RatPoop when it is unleashed upon the earth.

Bladenic

Not Dark Horse being the most experimental, most unique, and darkest sounding track on the album yet being ruined by a rap feature (the only feature on the album too). A damn mess.

Let me not forget to cancel my pre-order.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I have a horrible feeling I'll be hearing Unconditionally after every love scene on TV. I've already heard half of it once and that's enough for mE.

The GUY snippet is better than anything on PRISM tho

Then it better slay considering people's embarrassing reactions is over a 12 second snippet.

Frankly at this point Gaga could release toilet noises and people would be fondling their clitorasses as her shit hits the bowl.

Double Rainbow is nice.

Sia, her power.

Legendary Lovers and Birthday appear to be certified bops. Spiritual sounds as if it holds potential.

The rest:

A8Qv0jH.png

Really what is it with this album being basically nursery rhymes?

The same reason the Walmart exclusive version comes with a sticker set.

cory64

PRISM seems like a grower but it's not doing enough to move anyone's needle. Nothing here is top 10 of the year quality, at least in snippet form.

Mau ®

Unconditionally does sound beautiful tho. Am I the only one who hears A LOT of Kelly Clarkson in that song tho?

I'm sure it's gonna be another beyral plague of catchiness that will go #1. It will be next year's "Grenade".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom