• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
It? Get a number 1 album? This is her third, sis. The first two had 300k+ opening weeks.

She's continuing her downward slope? After everything that's happened this year?
Kiv30Cd.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
She's continuing her downward slope? After everything that's happened this year?
Kiv30Cd.gif

Can't Be Tamed only did 105k, so she's not done too bad
Still not good enough to salvage my predictions though.

BANGERZ sold more first week than any Rihanna album ever. How pathetic.

Rihanna is such a flop bitch. Completely devoid of star power, can't sing, can't dance, can't write, and now her leftovers that other artists take are outperforming her own music.

Hopefully this is a sign that a cure for the Bajan venereal disease that has racked the earth for the past 8 years is imminent. Yall shade 2013, but it was a blessed year if only for the lack of new Rihanna music.

ibs5DOgxcGCnkd.gif

Go innnnnn on that basic trollop

tumblr_mj9n5a61mW1s47ajco1_500.gif

I was actually watching the voice last night and it was a good episode. Amber fucking killed that Bey song (even tho I hate Listen and hate when people attempt to sing it) but she blew that other girl out the water. What was funny was the girl who lost or got sent home sang it just like Christina would have where the other girl had control and good technique.. Xtina didn't even know she clocked her own damn self lol.

royalan

I was actually watching the voice last night and it was a good episode. Amber fucking killed that Bey song (even tho I hate Listen and hate when people attempt to sing it) but she blew that other girl out the water. What was funny was the girl who lost or got sent home sang it just like Christina would have where the other girl had control and good technique.. Xtina didn't even know she clocked her own damn self lol.

Sis, stop reaching for the drag.

Both girls actually sang it like Christina directed them to.

Artemisia

Banned
And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid
I think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never did
I've been spending the last eight months
Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end
But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again

Literally flawless.

ibnYElscvfnt9y.gif

Sis, stop reaching for the drag.

Both girls actually sang it like Christina directed them to.

No no no. It was clear that Amber wasn't going for loud, big and outrageous where the other girl thought, well Xtina told me this so this is what I'm going to do. Obviously one took heed to how to sing the song to grab the attention with class and the other went for grabbing the attention by going big. Xtina clocked herself. She sent that girl home period because she listened to her.

Edit: Also, Amber has a vocal coach in her camp. She definitely doesn't need Xtina because she did not listen to the way Xtina wanted her to sing. Re watch your video and you will see it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No no no. It was clear that Amber wasn't going for loud, big and outrageous where the other girl thought, well Xtina told me this so this is what I'm going to do. Obviously one took heed to how to sing the song to grab the attention with class and the other went for grabbing the attention by going big. Xtina clocked herself. She sent that girl home period because she listened to her.
Tell ha.

royalan

Pretty sure good sis Ayais is saying Christina doesn't practice what she preaches.

[edit] After watching that battle, Beyonce can remain unbothered.

NAWT you commenting before you even watched the video and knew what you were talking about. Your Xtina shade has hit a new peak of irrelevance.

Edit: Also, Amber has a vocal coach in her camp. She definitely doesn't need Xtina because she did not listen to the way Xtina wanted her to sing. Re watch your video and you will see it.

But sis, this is a criticism you could throw regardless of WHO actually won. They were both on Xtina's team and listened to her directions as best they could, same with any other battle from any other coach.

BTW: BOTH girls got loud, big and obnoxious towards the end of the song.

3phemeral

NAWT you commenting before you even watched the video and knew what you were talking about. Your Xtina shade has hit a new peak of irrelevance.

I didn't have to watch the video. I was simply paraphrasing what good sis Ayais was saying. Doesn't sound incompatible at all.
i3bl91y8An4vi.gif

royalan

I didn't have to watch the video. I was simply paraphrasing what good sis Ayais was saying. Doesn't sound incompatible at all.
i3bl91y8An4vi.gif

Only, that's not what she's saying at all. She's saying that Christina sent the girl home BECAUSE she listened to her, indirectly clocking herself. That has no relevance to what you're saying, which is really just an off-shoot from something you remember Mumei saying about a completely unrelated episode of the show.

It helps to know what you're talking about before throwing shade, sis. *.*

Trigger

Literally flawless.

Yes stan

Such a beautiful song. Taylor, ha power.

Literally flawless.

ibnYElscvfnt9y.gif

Let ha in, sis.

xaosslug

really, tho. Why does irrelevantina continually get you gurls so hot under ya collars? There are LITERALLY 4 Christina stans that regularly post on popGAF, and yet... any time there is news y'all pull out the bucket of parasols and get your throwing arms ready... I mean

iAxG0EZVy38Xy.gif

3phemeral

Only, that's not what she's saying at all. She's saying that Christina sent the girl home BECAUSE she listened to her, indirectly clocking herself. That has no relevance to what you're saying, which is really just an off-shoot from something you remember Mumei saying about a completely unrelated episode of the show.

It helps to know what you're talking about before throwing shade, sis. *.*
I don't even know what Mumei said, but you can keep trying.
i3bl91y8An4vi.gif

Besides, even if Ayais wasn't talking about that, it's not an huge illogical jump to assume that Ayais was, considering Christina constantly advises against the very things she's known for, like incessant runs and pitch quality.

royalan

I don't even know what Mumei said, but you can keep trying.
i3bl91y8An4vi.gif

Besides, even if Ayais was not talking about that, it's not an huge illogical jump to assume that Ayais was talking about that, considering Christina constantly advises against the very things she's known for, like incessant runs and pitch quality.

iusqAwxWbjXnJ.gif

I'm sorry, but...relevance to this current discussion?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
really, tho. Why does irrelevantina continually get you gurls so hot under ya collars? There are LITERALLY 4 Christina stans that regularly post on popGAF, and yet... any time there is news y'all pull out the bucket of parasols and get your throwing arms ready... I mean

iAxG0EZVy38Xy.gif

You could say exactly the same thing about Bey.

Yado

ibwSWMv4grEwbf.gif

You're the only one who seems to have a strong emotional reaction to Christina posts. Most of us don't take her seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom