• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

This is a state of grace
This is the worthwhile fight
Love is a ruthless game
Unless you play it good and right
These are the hands of fate
You're my Achilles heel
This is the golden age of something good and right and real

Take me there.

Tonight I’m gonna dance for all that we’ve been through
But I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you
Tonight I’m gonna dance like you were in this room
But I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you

Let's all have a Taylord moment.

ibnYElscvfnt9y.gif

'Cause there we are again in the middle of the night.
We dance around the kitchen in the refrigerator light
Down the stairs, I was there, I remember it all too well, yeah.

The best song on Red

ibnYElscvfnt9y.gif

Styles

Get into Enchanted though:

This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name
Until I see you again
These are the words I held back
As I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you

And the chorus that proceeds it.
ibnYElscvfnt9y.gif

My Top 5:

Enchanted
Treacherous
All Too Well
Holy Ground
Last Kiss

So holy

ibnYElscvfnt9y.gif

NAWT you commenting before you even watched the video and knew what you were talking about. Your Xtina shade has hit a new peak of irrelevance.

But sis, this is a criticism you could throw regardless of WHO actually won. They were both on Xtina's team and listened to her directions as best they could, same with any other battle from any other coach.

BTW: BOTH girls got loud, big and obnoxious towards the end of the song.

Best they could? No, one person took it to heart and one person sang the song the way she can. Dropping to the floor and going all out is definitely NOT the way to sing listen. Once again this song remains unbothered because it's always towards the end of listen that people always try to out do instead of make it there own. Amber clearly made it her own and did not decide to get loud and crazy the way Timyra did.

Exibit A..

I love how Xtina way of singing that end would be to do it crazy loud instead of controlled like Bey.

I don't even know what Mumei said, but you can keep trying.
i3bl91y8An4vi.gif

Besides, even if Ayais wasn't talking about that, it's not an huge illogical jump to assume that Ayais was, considering Christina constantly advises against the very things she's known for, like incessant runs and pitch quality.

And essentially this is exactly what I was saying. Xtina giving advice on something she does to someone else which once again got her sent home. See if she was as good as Xtina training was to do, someone would of stole her but it was clear that for another year, good vocalist will be the end to Xtina's terrible coaching. How can you coach but need coaching. I kept preaching in that episode thank god ed Sherman is there.

Edit: But the battle was intense. Easily the best of the night. Xtina picks good, she just coaches terribly. I feel her teams should win every year and still don't get how she loses to the rest. Her people are easily the highlight of every single episode. I hate that they bringing more action to the show have to get sent home

royalan

Best they could? No, one person took it to heart and one person sang the song the way she can. Dropping to the floor and going all out is definitely NOT the way to sing listen. Once again this song remains unbothered because it's always towards the end of listen that people always try to out do instead of make it there own. Amber clearly made it her own and did not decide to get loud and crazy the way Timyra did.

Exibit A..

I love how Xtina way of singing that end would be to do it crazy loud instead of controlled like Bey.

NAWT you taking her "drop to the floor" comment literally. Christina was obviously just telling the girl that when she gets to the "You don't know what I'm feeling!" line that she has to turn up the emotion and make the audience really feel it. You're interpreting that as "loud," but that's not what Xtina said.

And essentially this is exactly what I was saying. Xtina giving advice on something she does to someone else which once again got her sent home. See if she was as good as Xtina training was to do, someone would of stole her but it was clear that for another year, good vocalist will be the end to Xtina's terrible coaching. How can you coach but need coaching. I kept preaching in that episode thank god ed Sherman is there.

And what is the relevance? Christina's not a contestant. What SHE does when she sings and HOW she sings has nothing to do with how she directs her contestants. And, as someone who does sing, Christina often gives great advice. Even Mumei admit's that the instruction Christina gives is pretty sound. Also, Christina's advice tends to be tailored to what her she feels are the strengths of her individual contestants, which is rarely ever "sing how I would do this."

So, stop reaching for the drag.

NAWT you taking her "drop to the floor" comment literally. Christina was obviously just telling the girl that when she gets to the "You don't know what I'm feeling!" line that she has to turn up the emotion and make the audience really feel it. You're interpreting that as "loud," but that's not what Xtina said.

And what is the relevance? Christina's not a contestant. What SHE does when she sings and HOW she sings has nothing to do with how she direct's her contestants. And, as someone who does sing, Christina often gives great advice. Even Mumei admit's that the instruction Christina gives is pretty sound.

So, stop reaching for the drag.

NAHUT you taking about REACHING lol! There is no drag. Obviously the result of the coaching made it an easy decision to send homegirl home without a steal. Something was taken wrong in that coaching because what it sounds like was exactly what it meant. Loud is Xtina MO.

And it's easy to say she gives some good instruction but it's also very easy to say she gives bad ones as well.

royalan

NAHUT you taking about REACHING lol! There is no drag. Obviously the result of the coaching made it an easy decision to send homegirl home without a steal. Something was taken wrong in that coaching because what it sounds like was exactly what it meant. Loud is Xtina MO.

And it's easy to say she gives some good instruction but it's also very easy to say she gives bad ones as well.

...because Christina is the only coach who hasn't had contestants stolen or something?

Yado

"Rap God" is Eminem's rapid-fire, six-minute anthem to himself, and it's peppered with brazenly and violently homophobic rhetoric. In the first verse, Eminem boasts of his ability to "break a motherf----r's table over the back of a couple f-ggots and crack it in half." In the second verse, Eminem goes off on a bizarre, homophobic rant: "Little gay-looking boy / So gay I can barely say it with a straight face-looking boy / You witnessing massacre like you watching a church gathering taking place-looking boy / 'Oy vey, that boy's gay,' that's all they say looking-boy / You take a thumbs up, pat on the back, the way you go from your label every day-looking boy."

ieNGfo5lb2859.gif

...because Christina is the only coach who hasn't had contestants stolen or something?

Timyra should of been stolen than that other guy. He was good but certainly not better than Timyra. His pity story of course....

It's not like I'm saying she was TERRIBLE but she could of used a little better advice. If anything its glad to know even Xtina is a fan of Bey. You know good advice and everything.. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom