• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

When I first heard her I loathed her mumbling / moaning that is her "singing", but the more I listened to it, the more I fell for it. I think that's a problem a lot of people have, unfortunately.

Pretty much this, along with her admittedly slow yet somehow grandiose production.

I know a lot of people who adored Young and Beatiful who hated her before. Which is good since it's her best song IMO.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
BWrH5aHCcAA8j6r.jpg
The sex anthem of our generation is coming

ijTFyNuh02GY8.gif

Pretty much this, along with her admittedly slow yet somehow grandiose production.

I know a lot of people who adored Young and Beatiful who hated her before. Which is good since it's her best song IMO.

It's impossible for Young and Beautiful to be her best song when Serial Killer exists.

Truth be told, I don't know if I could pick an absolute favorite Lana song. Born to Die slays. Paradise slays. Lana Del Rey AKA Lizzy Grant slays. Most of her unreleased material slays.

She just PUNCHES and doesn't stop.

Nemesis_

how many sex anthems is this album going to have

Some people I know would benefit from a good sex anthem

ibeq3TsgTPZPBh.gif

They should give ARTPOP a listen when it comes out.

It's impossible for Young and Beautiful to be her best song when Serial Killer exists.

Truth be told, I don't know if I could pick an absolute favorite Lana song. Born to Die slays. Paradise slays. Lana Del Rey AKA Lizzy Grant slays. Most of her unreleased material slays.

She just PUNCHES and doesn't stop.

I don't know why but I really like Brite Lites too. I reckon if she cleaned it up and gave the full production treatment akin to Paradise and Born To Die, it could really slay.

But this demo is amazing too so I won't complain

royalan

Miley's new iconic video is coming

tumblr_muqu3wH1lp1rozfx7o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_muquh2vtjb1rozfx7o1_1280.jpg

From Future's second single

ijTFyNuh02GY8.gif

B-b-but guys don't you see how OFFENSIVE this is!?

Look at how Miley is portraying herself as the WHITE savior of urban culture as bio-engineered by a black MAN.

Sexism AND black culture appropriation!

Miley, I don't want you to think I don't care! I just don't want you to prostitute yourself like this! You CLEARLY don't give a fuck about yourself!

Triley still trying it I see.

iboabdSgBtjI3C.gif

I don't know why but I really like Brite Lites too. I reckon if she cleaned it up and gave the full production treatment akin to Paradise and Born To Die, it could really slay.

But this demo is amazing too so I won't complain

Flawless taste as per.

Another of my favorites is Driving in Cars with Boys. I'd link it but for the life of me I can't find the faster and livelier version on YT. The only version I can find is the slower one with Lana's utterly deadpan delivery. It completely ruins the song.

Nemesis_

B-b-but guys don't you see how OFFENSIVE this is!?

Look at how Miley is portraying herself as the WHITE savior of urban culture as bio-engineered by a black MAN.

Sexism AND black culture appropriation!

Miley, I don't want you to think I don't care! I just don't want you to prostitute yourself like this! You CLEARLY don't give a fuck about yourself!

No one cares now, we're all just bored.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I forget who posted her a couple pages back, but thanks for bringing up Loreen.
Her album release went past without much notice, but I'm rectifying that now. Europop perfection so far

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
"Buy warrior on itunes"

Get dat promo

Legendary Lovers is nice. I'm not sure whether the page is putting the idea in my head, but it does sound very kesha esque.

Matt_

Honestly I hope none of ya'll are tea party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom