• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
ABC_lady_gaga_muppets_2_jt_131017_4x3t_384.jpg

I'm done, another blessed Thanksgiving

tumblr_mgmkahqdum1qfk3huo4_r1_250.gif

Have to give Gaga props for getting that extended promo. Work Bitch!
tumblr_inline_mutv0mzV3n1rxmmkz.png

cory64

Pitchfork: What is Prince like over email?
DC: You know how he types, like, lowercase and then uppercase? At first I didn’t really know that he typed like that, so I was like, this is kind of weird. But he’s actually really, really funny. He would send me gifs and pictures of funny moments.
x

He should join us tbh

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Robido is obviously Prince, there is no other explanation for that tag

3phemeral

tracklengths.png

Sexxx Dreams is shorter than the iTunes Fest version. Let us pray that she cut down that 'Making love in my sex dreams part'.

Yes. This was the worst part of the song. Completely ruins the mood having it repeated so frequently. Just needs one line and then jump into the next section for it to be perfect.

Touchdown

Banned
Chat Watch:
Mariah Carey’s 2005 album The Emancipation Of Mimi tops the 6 million mark in U.S. sales this week. The album was #1 for two weeks and received a Grammy nomination for Album of the Year. This is Carey’s third album to be certified at the 6 million mark. It follows Daydream (7,657,000) and Music Box (7,277,000). Carey has two other albums on Nielsen SoundScan’s running list of the 200 best-selling albums in its history: Merry Christmas (5,299,000) and Mariah Carey (4,885,000). (The latter album, Carey’s 1990 debut, sold additional copies prior to Nielsen SoundScan’s 1991 launch.) Carey is the only female solo artist with five albums on Nielsen SoundScan’s top 200 list.

8 years later this album still slays
ec20fb7f.gif

My faves from the album in numerical order of slayage: (Ultra Platinum edition) (my top 10)

1, Mine Again
tumblr_mu5lwg2TKY1sba90go4_250.gif
tumblr_mu5lwg2TKY1sba90go1_250.gif

2. Stay The Night

3. Your Girl

4. We Belong Together
tumblr_mqbloiEfEY1ranztxo3_250.gif

5. Don't Forget About Us
tumblr_m0hclwWk031qhk30fo3_250.gif

6. Fly Like A Bird
tumblr_mtuzipXmkH1srczrno5_250.gif

7. Say Somethin' ft. Pharell and Snoop Dog
tumblr_mh0hysT2uv1rkaekho1_250.gif

8. Shake It Off
tumblr_mpuhg2RvrD1qmuoyho9_250.gif

9. It's Like That
tumblr_mpxsh6ChMV1s5jil7o1_500.gif

10. Joy Ride

Yado

I'm not like all the other girls
I won't take it like the other girls
I won't fake it like the other girls
That you used to know

ibEmeFWyIwSIJ.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Guys what is your opinion on this epic mess? Was played on my top 40 hits radio station tonight. First time I've ever heard it but seems like it's already gotten 130+ mill views on Youtube.
ab6d3f1c.gif

3phemeral

True, but shows he can hit good heights, still.

Did I just watch an interview with art expert Gaga confusing the Birth of Venus and Venus de Milo? #awkward

She's done that quite a few times by now. You'd think someone would correct her. The funny thing is that of all the Venus representations she could have used for the Applause video incorrectly, she chose the one with no hands.
i0nDVgY5E3ftS.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
She's done that quite a few times by now. You'd think someone would correct her. The funny thing is that of all the Venus representations she could have used for the Applause video incorrectly, she chose the one with no hands.
i0nDVgY5E3ftS.gif
LOL.

At the risk of sounding like an uncultured mess, I only really know about the Venus de Milo from the Gummi version in the Simpsons. How embarrassing. Still, I'm not the one talking about being 'arty'.

She's not eve a good art teacher ;_;

IS fARTPOoP really 2 dics?

I cannot wait for Katy's album to drop. Is it tonight? I'm so out of it.

Oh... that Do What You Want snip... NNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNnnnNnnnnnnnnnnnnnNn nN n.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
She's not eve a good art teacher ;_;

IS fARTPOoP really 2 dics?

I cannot wait for Katy's album to drop. Is it tonight? I'm so out of it.

Oh... that Do What You Want snip... NNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNnnnNnnnnnnnnnnnnnNn nN n.

iTDukKFGJjqNl.gif

Ellie Godling's "Burn" is getting a lot of radio play here; I heard it on my way to class and then again on my way home. Apparently it's #1 in the U.S. or something.

Slay a bit.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Her ARTPOP could mean anything
iIHGN2qWS0jeP.png
Part of me is hoping that it's some elaborate troll as in 'I'm talking shit and pretending to be knowledgeable as some kind of deep artiste and it's commentary on that...' but really I think she just doesn't know what she's talking about :p

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Part of me is hoping that it's some elaborate troll as in 'I'm talking shit and pretending to be deep as some kind of deep artiste and it's commentary on that...' but really I think she just doesn't know what she's talking about :p

I'm sure that the good sis Soulscribe will have an explanation for you

Leonard is a true saint, passing all the best bops to other girls so that they can smash.
Indeed sis, bow before ha generosity

The shrine of the Slayona smashes that never were:

Halo
icon_rip.gif

Impossible
icon_rip.gif

We Found Love
icon_rip.gif

Blank Page (lol)
icon_rip.gif

Burn
icon_rip.gif

iLpsyDMwbvFQ4.gif

Almost as bad as Jordin Sparks (who gave up Skyscraper and The Way).

iLpsyDMwbvFQ4.gif

royalan

How on EARTH have I been sleeping on Rebecca Furguson!?!?!?

I just stumbled upon her song "Shoulder to Shoulder" on Youtube, and I'm just awestruck. This is one of the most beautiful songs I've heard all year...and this came out in 2012!

That tone. That excellent control.

I need to Spotify her album, like, now.

Artemisia

Banned
How on EARTH have I been sleeping on Rebecca Furguson!?!?!?

I just stumbled upon her song "Shoulder to Shoulder" on Youtube, and I'm just awestruck. This is one of the most beautiful songs I've heard all year...and this came out in 2012!

That tone. That excellent control.

I need to Spotify her album, like, now.

Oh, I discovered her recently too. Her voice is lovely, but her album didn't impress me as much as I wanted it to. But still a better album than most X Factor people can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom