• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, then should be super easy. Just make sure for each frame of the animation, you have two layers showing: the top layer with the section you want cut out, and the bottom layer that shows through the empty slot in the first layer.

Yup.

Would be easier if I could cut out the desired section when it was still a video and leave it transparent. Then I could just plop the other video behind it.

As far as I know there is no way to cut out sections as a raw video though (unless you know a way).

3phemeral

Yup.

Would be easier if I could cut out the desired section when it was still a video and leave it transparent. Then I could just plop the other video behind it.

As far as I know there is no way to cut out sections as a raw video though (unless you know a way).

You'd have to use premier and use a layer mask. It's the same method as what you'd do for Photoshop.Just make sure each video is on it's own timeline and each timeline overlaps the other.

Kyon

Banned
This conversation. If only I had talent and could make gif masterpieces like all you other girls

until then I'll keep making video gifs

ibfbdkCwZ7JiNc.gif

So I've been listening for a few hours. Now let me serve the tea on PRISM.

Am so emotion:
Double Rainbow
Choose Your Battles

Certified Bops:
Legendary Lovers
Birthday
Walking on Air
Dark Horse
This Is How We Do
Spiritual

Cute:
International Smile
Ghost
Love Me
This Moment
It Takes Two

Utter Shit:
Roar
By the Grace of God

Not La Perra largely slaying me.
Q5HFE2z.png

cory64

I really like Underneath The Tree, though I think it's funny that Christmas = Phil Spector now. Mariah's impact.

the original Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) >> Mariah's

Kyon

Banned
So I've been listening for a few hours. Now let me serve the tea on PRISM.

Am so emotion:
Double Rainbow
Choose Your Battles

Certified Bops:
Legendary Lovers
Birthday
Walking on Air
Dark Horse
This Is How We Do
Spiritual

Cute:
International Smile
Ghost
Love Me
This Moment
It Takes Two

Utter Shit:
Roar
By the Grace of God

Not La Perra largely slaying me.
Q5HFE2z.png

Welcome to the Kitty Pin

iX82eaEqC4YW5.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Billboard Interview with RCA executives Tom Corson and Peter Edge:

Q: So what are some ways you’re stacking the decks this year?

Edge: We have Britney the first week of December, which is one of the big ones coming, and the single is doing well right now. Then we have the Kelly Clarkson Christmas record, which we’re shipping a lot of records on.

Corson: It’s gonna be huge.

Edge: It’s an amazing album too. We have a great original song called “Underneath The Tree” where we’re going after that Mariah Carey, “All I Want For Christmas” gold.

m7t8.gif

Underneath the Tree kind of slays. It's no All I Want for Christmas Is You. But not much is.

The queen of Christmas perpetually casting her shadow over the other girls.

So I finally heard that Do What U Want from Lady Gaga and R Kelly. Why wasn't this the first single, its vastly superior and the radio doesn't even cut out R. Kelly's fuck either.

Zutroy

More from RCA
We’re feeling really good about the Britney album. We’re not quite sure how the credits are gonna be, but Will.i.am’s really the main creative on the album — but he won’t be the only one. He has a lot of great songs. There’s a song we feel fairly strong will be the second single called “Perfume.” It was written by Sia and could be a big career song. It’s more of a downtempo song, but people are amazed at the quality of her vocals on it. She sings it beautifully and it has a real sincerity to it. And it’s outstanding — I think people are not only gonna be surprised but also see another side of Britney. There’s a lot more personal content on this album than we’ve seen from her in the past.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
145.gif

Tove Lo - Out Of Mind

Swedish pop perfection. Heard her on Radio1's review show (DWUW was on it and got rave reviews) last night and fell in love immediately. Apparently she's done a lot of writing for other artists, the only one I can remember is Icona Pop's recent album, but there were others. She has another song called Habbits too which is equally as great.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh has she been posted before? Must have missed her
More promo is always good promo. Has she got an ep or album out soon? Can't find much info on her

Artemisia

Banned

RubyFaith

The first ever YouTube Music Awards will be held in New York City on Sunday, November 3rd.

Girls’ Generation is the only Kpop group to receive a nomination in the global awards event alongside fellow South Korean PSY, whose songs ‘Gangnam Style’ and ‘Gentleman’ went viral worldwide.
Girls’ Generation’s ‘I Got A Boy’ music video is nominated in the ‘Video of the Year’ award with big names such as Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj’s ‘Beauty And A Beat’, Lady Gaga’s ‘Applause’, Miley Cyrus’ ‘We Can’t Stop’, One Direction’s ‘Best Song Ever’, PSY’s ‘Gentleman’ and more. The ‘Video of the Year’ award is created to honour the world’s most loved music videos and the nominated videos are some of the videos with the highest fan engagement in YouTube in the last 12 months including views, likes, shares, comments and subscriptions.

Besides, the ‘Video of the Year’ award, the YouTube Music Awards will also give out awards for ‘Artist of the Year’, ‘Response of the Year’, ‘YouTube Phenomenon’, ‘YouTube Breakthrough’ and ‘Innovation’. These awards are open for voting to fans around the world starting today October 22nd by visiting youtube.com/musicawards or searching “YTMA” on YouTube as well as sharing the official YouTube Music Awards nomination videos across social networks such as Google+, Twitter and Facebook.

Prior to the live event of the YouTube Music Awards at Pier 36 in New York City, five music events from Seoul, Tokyo, Moscow, London and Rio will be streamed on YouTube (youtube.com/YouTube) and the stream will kick off at 5am ET on November 3rd. It was also announced that Lady Gaga, Eminem and more will perform at the live event of the YouTube Music Awards in New York City.

Girls’ Generation’s ‘I Got A Boy’ music video was released on December 31st last year and it has since clocked over 72 million views.

333.gif

Matt_

Surely gangnam style will win? Or is it just gentleman up?

edit; it's just Gentleman. Let's hope Applause wins, although it will probably be Justin

Ewww.. I got a boy was the WORST GG song so I have no clue why of all people they are up there but of course thirsty ass Sones put them there. Yall thought Little Monsters are bad... Wrong. Try to clock a Sone... That literally impossible. Biohazard zone. In fact, Kpop fangroups are way more vicious than regular pop fangroups. Psy I feel is going to win because unlike GG everyone and they momma liked that song. So yeah..

We are finally at 200 pages. Yay!

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Excuse me but this is the timeless Christmas bop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5Ng1HbOAKs
Iconic. Whaddayya thi-ink?

Her Facebook posts are Cher levels of ridiculous. She asked someone to post to her on Tweeter, and was told Tweeter didn't exist. Her response - "Yes, Tweeter". #awkward
Ugh. Making me want to upgrade from photoshop 6 to the creative suite.
Cs6 or 6? Creative Cloud is all levels unoptimised trash. InDesign is near unusable.

Cs6 or 6? Creative Cloud is all levels unoptimised trash. InDesign is near unusable.

Was thinking of creative cloud, but if you don't recommend it maybe I will see if my University still sells the Cs6 Suite.

I don't know how to use 70% of the suite, but I want to learn. What I know of photoshop I just learned by tinkering over the last decade.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Was thinking of creative cloud, but if you don't recommend it maybe I will see if my University still sells the Cs6 Suite.

I don't know how to use 70% of the suite, but I want to learn. What I know of photoshop I just learned by tinkering over the last decade.
Photoshop CC is mostly fine so if you're mainly using that you'll be ok. It has major text issues but has done for a while, which they seem to not want to fix. it's mostly InDesign that is horrendously slow and broken, so much so I rolled it back to CS6. I'm talking from a purely professional level where small bugs screw up my workflow so if you're just tinkering it should be fine :)

(Also, a CC subscription will allow you to download and install CS6 using that license, so if you were looking at CC you can still use the slightly older version)

Just saw Jake, oh my god. Like defacing beauty. Movie better be good.

Photoshop CC is mostly fine so if you're mainly using that you'll be ok. It has major text issues but has done for a while, which they seem to not want to fix. it's mostly InDesign that is horrendously slow and broken, so much so I rolled it back to CS6. I'm talking from a purely professional level where small bugs screw up my workflow so if you're just tinkering it should be fine :)

(Also, a CC subscription will allow you to download and install CS6 using that license, so if you were looking at CC you can still use the slightly older version)

I see. I will probably jump on CC then. I will check to see if my university offers any deals though..... when I purchased Cs5 and Cs6 they actually offered them for half of the advertised "student" price.

I really need to take a semester and take a class on some of the software at some point. I feel like I know how to do a lot in photoshop (more than your average joe giffer anyways), but my lack of any real training throws me off when getting advice from others since I don't know the lingo and often use alternate methods to achieve the end result than what would be expected.

Mau ®

Rihanna feat. Eminem is coming next week. Official second single from that album which I don't care for.

I will be in Africa for some work related stuff so I will not be able to celebrate. I'm sure DMJesus will cover for me just fine *.*

Trigger

Mau ®;87151603 said:
Rihanna feat. Eminem is coming next week. Official second single from that album which I don't care for.

I will be in Africa for some work related stuff so I will not be able to celebrate. I'm sure DMJesus will cover for me just fine *.*

Bless. I hope we're getting a Love the Way You Lie quality song.

Mau ®

The Eminem/Rihanna song is gonna run the next few months. Katy and Gaga officially cock-blocked.

Wouldn't be too sure tbh. Expectations will be high because of Love The Way You Lie and "Numb" was pretty vile IMO.

Besides we don't know if her hook is more on the pop side or on the urban side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom