• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
BXQ6Q05CQAIzOkn.jpg

She is in Berlin for an ARTPOP listening party
so there might be a chance we might get some LQ recordings of some songs

Kyon

Banned
All Fibs tbh GodKnee wrote one of the best songs of the millennium

You're drifting

The sun comes up

You're fading

You seem so far

I don't know

If I'm awake

Open my eyes
And then
We kiss...

tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

Kyon

Banned
I would have loved a MV for And Then we Kiss! I can just imagine how good it would have been!

It was only a single in Australia. Also it most likely would have been WW if Original Doll ever saw the light of day.. Well the original mix that is

And they say
She's so lucky
She's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart thinkin'
If there's nothin' missin' in my life
Then why do these tears come at night

gif-britney-cry.gif

Lord the MDNA Tour is like the best concert tour I've ever seen. Beyonce, Pink and Gaga could never.

It's always nice to see the queen bask in her own winnings. Madonna's still educating all the lessor hoes to this muhfucken DAY.

Lord the MDNA Tour is like the best concert tour I've ever seen. Beyonce, Pink and Gaga could never.

It's always nice to see the queen bask in her own winnings. Madonna's still educating all the lessor hoes to this muhfucken DAY.

Sis, why u play with my heart like dat. Just when I think I'm over u, you pull me back IN. Stan a bit.

I still need to get my copy. Did they finally figure out the mess from the original batch of discs?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I would love to go see Madonna live, but honestly I can't justify spending that much when I'm not a huge fan of her music. At least I can get a fraction of the slayage from the DVDs. I'd probably even go as far to say that the Celebration tour was more entertaining than the Monster Ball tour was

Double Rainbow is such a good song. So distinctly Sia. Katy does an adequate job. But man, I really hope Sia's demo version leaks because her vocals would take it to the next level.

Bladenic

Double Rainbow is such a good song. So distinctly Sia. Katy does an adequate job. But man, I really hope Sia's demo version leaks because her vocals would take it to the next level.

This is true for most Sia penned songs though. Something we've known since 2010.

MDNA was amazing live.

She even looked my way after she sang Vogue and called me a motherfucker. I will cherish that memory until the day that I die <3

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW YOU WANT ME
YOU'RE JUST A PIG INSIDE A HUMAN BODY
SQUEAL OUT SQUEAL OUT SQUEAL OUT
YOU'RE SO DISGUSTING
YOU'RE JUST A PIG INSIDE

SWINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

iboCgbmFSGdNtJ.gif

I live for Swine. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom