• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venus is fun. The transition to "I can't help the way I'm feeling" is slightly off, though. Mistimed by just a split second.

old_metronome.jpg

kthx

EDIT: Holy shit, "Walking on Air" is a certified bopper! That vibe, omg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

D'aaaaaw
An unnatural sound came out of my mouth when I saw this

edit; X Factor UK starts in an hour and fifteen for those that want to watch gaga's performance

Yes! That's flawless Helena! Love Orphan Black.

As for me staying, I definitely always read the PopGAF threads, very entertaining reading. I'll try to participate more.

Flawless.

We could use some new blood tbh.

Aura (demo) > DWUW > Applause = Venus

FWHXnif.gif

Now bitch, you know that a lie.

Venus is better in every conceivable way.

EDIT: Holy shit, "Walking on Air" is a certified bopper! That vibe, omg

Max Martin and Klas Åhlund, their Swedish pop power.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Half an hour until Gaga slays lives.

Matt_

Oh how disgusting. The Wanted are performing tonight as well

Matt_

Sharon Osbourne looks like a sweaty toad.

Matt_

The Wanted are AWFUL. Good grief this song is terrible.

Show is on for an hour, gags will probably be on around half past

Matt_

Venus makes me kiiiii so much
DWUW was good live, she

OMG SHES GOING TO SHARON

Matt_

My entire twitter feed is either scared of her or thinks she's on drugs

jbp6t5NDPGvrw7.png

Not Riff Raff.

She is truly every icon.

FWHXnif.gif

[edit]: Watching this video I can see why people get the impression she's on drugs.
owl.gif

Also, she sat in a chair and strummed a guitar. Is she authentic enough yet?
owl.gif

[edit 2]: The transition to Do What U Want. I fucking LIVE. End me, bitch.

[edit 3]: Kiiiiiiiiiiii at that choreography for Do What U Want.

But waiT, now she's at the piano. More authenticity. Is it enough yet?

That X-Factor performance made me realize how much more exciting a single Venus would have been over DWUW. Venus is just so dynamic and full of energy. More importantly it's just pure Gaga. DWUW is a necessary diversion from her regular style but it still just feels like it exists solely to be a diversion and nothing more.

And lol @ the people saying Venus isn't "single" material. Its hooks are literally non-stop. Catchy music sells, and this shit is catchy as all hell.

3phemeral

I agree the performance was a mess, but mostly because the music doesn't translate well live without live instrumentation. She should have iTunes festivalized them so they punch harder for events like this.

Also, DWUW was definitely a last-minute addition, considering how abrupt and impromptu that choreography came off. In my mind, she probably thought doing freestyle choreography would come out just fine.

Matt_

Kelly Osbourne ‏@KellyOsbourne 16m
I live for a #Cause not for the #Applause!!!!!!!

Kelly Osbourne ‏@KellyOsbourne 21m
You are so far behind you think you are first!

Kelly Osbourne ‏@KellyOsbourne 43m
#StefaniStopIt!

Kelly Osbourne ‏@KellyOsbourne 51m
#EatMyShit #Hypocrisy http://instagram.com/p/f_KJBoAbyt/

Kelly Osbourne ‏@KellyOsbourne 1h
Not to be ungrateful but why would you send me a birthday cake via my MOTHER in a country half the would away? #JustSendItToME #LoveNotWar

This ungrateful cunt. The instagram is the cake

All she's doing is riling up the monsters so she can play victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom