• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have prefaced it with, SHOCKING NEWS.

Kelly Osbourne is attention starved trash, news at 11.

gagaimz7unp.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Kelly Osbourne ‏@KellyOsbourne 21h
Everyone keeps asking me what I want for my birthday! #honestly All I want is a drama free day of fun with my friends & family!!!!

kiiiiiii, look at how that turned out

i45mlh1HXf6QS.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Beleibers are calling 1D and Gaga unoriginal because they're releasing music on a Monday.

iTEfZYbKRi1Il.gif

I didn't even know 1D were releasing a new song

Mau ®

Welcome to a decade ago.
owl.gif

Bye. A decade ago she was slaying with her magnum opus "Under My Skin".

Pic from Ke?ha's new video for "Dirty Love".

Like... how does she keep releasing singles and getting funding for the Warrior era? The album flopped, all singles have flopped after Die Young and the tour has done pretty mediocre (even getting cancelled in Australia, I think).

Matt_

Wait. Dirty Love? What happened to Supernatural? Why is she doing this

Mau ®

Instagram celebrity Rihanna has postponed her Barbados appearance due to the heavy downpour caused by tropical storms in the caRIHbbean.

Now, it's been rumored that she will perform "Monster" with Eminem at SNL next week. YASSSS

I've got thick skin and an elastic heart,
But your blade it might be too sharp
I'm like a rubberband until you pull too hard,
I may snap and I move fast
But you won't see me fall apart
Cause I've got an elastic heart

Yes, Sia, slay me!

I really can't wait for her album. It's going to be life changing.

Bladenic

Off topic but does anyone watch Scandal? I hate Shonda's shit usually but I'm on the last episode of Season 1 and it's punching hard.

Koodo

Banned
I'm tired of Enrique's face and his output in ingles is simply odorous.

I did bop to some of his Spanish material in the 90s though.

Bladenic

Enrique is like one of those people who is indeed very good looking but otherwise has the sexual appeal of a squealing pig. A tryhard, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom