• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Venus needs a good remix tbh
Still really enjoying dwuw. Guy remains my most anticipated though

Kyon

Banned
I c what you did here

iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Venus is the best ARTPOP song so far. She combines mythology, astronomy, space travel, and sex into such a fierce package. THIS IS ARTPOP.

Now serve Pluto!

pluto3_147521407_153889678.jpg

Nemesis_

I can't believe this is even Lady Gaga. She looks like some Fifth Element outtake

But anyway, apparently both Venus and Do What U Want won't be charting in the UK at all, because their charting system won't count the downloads for those who automatically downloaded the tracks as part of their ARTPOP pre-orders.

Which begs the question - why bother promoting >_>

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I can't believe this is even Lady Gaga. She looks like some Fifth Element outtake

But anyway, apparently both Venus and Do What U Want won't be charting in the UK at all, because their charting system won't count the downloads for those who automatically downloaded the tracks as part of their ARTPOP pre-orders.

Which begs the question - why bother promoting >_>

DWUW charts from this week I think, it's just their first week that won't count.
It's a stupid rule and I don't see why they couldn't just ask for a breakdown of automatic downloads and actual purchases

Bladenic

I can't help the way I'm feeling
Goddess of Love please take me to your weiner
I can't help but keep on dancing
Goddess of Love, Goddess of Love

Each subsequent listen has punched me harder. It was a grower though.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Oh really? I had no idea it wasn't getting a physical release.

Some stans are saying that she was going to give out physical copies at her event yesterday, but that Capitol pulled them out at the last second.

She also has to make her own vinyl copies because Capitol is too lazy. How fucking sad.

You know there's something wrong when leaving your label would actually BENEFIT your career.

iVvyja7UvhUG2.gif

But all signs point to an iTunes exclusive release happening tonight :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Bladenic

venus is a bad romance knockoff but it's much better than the last bad romance knockoff so i use

edit: O!

c5e29a163fe111e3bf2722000a1fbc66_8.jpg

But wait! This is truly flawless.

You know, was Mariah ever considered some sex symbol or ranked on those most beautiful/sexy/whatever lists? A damn shame if not, she's always been stunning.

Matt_

Oh. Underneath the Tree was actually really good. Her vocals on the chorus are a bit muffled but I really like it. May it become a new Christmas classic

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I will admit I didnt purchase Venus last night nor do I plan to, this time its one song with the next album it might be 2 or 5. This behavior shouldn't be encourage

and after X factor its clear she wanted it as the second single so she can brag about how she produced it.
A desperate mess to boost her ego even further
aliciahandm9o2f.gif

Kyon

Banned
I will admit I didnt purchase Venus last night nor do I plan to, this time its one song with the next album it might be 2 or 5. This behavior shouldn't be encourage

and after X factor its clear she wanted it as the second single so she can brag about how she produced it.
A desperate mess to boost her ego even further
aliciahandm9o2f.gif

i458fpeuNjw9b.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I agree actually. I think Venus has it's faults, but if the song isn't for you then either is Gaga. Venus is really her as an artist summed up so perfectly into one song.

Occasionally great but inconsistent and overall disappointing?

It feels weird to agree with you about Gaga.
iIHGN2qWS0jeP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom