• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Poor brave Katy. She should stay away from talent shows when she sounds like that live. She can't sing, can't dance, but who cares?

The performance gave me Die Young (AMA) teas too

botty

Banned
I will admit I didnt purchase Venus last night nor do I plan to, this time its one song with the next album it might be 2 or 5. This behavior shouldn't be encourage

and after X factor its clear she wanted it as the second single so she can brag about how she produced it.
A desperate mess to boost her ego even further
aliciahandm9o2f.gif

this is how i feel

iTpQcGBo9Pmbj.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mau ®;87840376 said:
Rihmember Rihanna's song featuring Eminem drops later today.

Be perched for that.

judging57p0y.gif

We got a time for it?

Matt_

This is how I feel.

I'll also be looking forward to another Eminem song thanks to Sia.

Oh is he doing a song with her? Kinda want tbh

edit; thanks for the times. Should be a couple of hours then? I'll tune in to see whether it will be another love the way you lie

Bladenic

Yeahp. Beautiful Pain featuring Sia. It's a deluxe edition bonus track.

The production was more the standout for me. Katy's vocals are fine, but they don't really go anywhere.

But the production slays me thoroughly.

Oh he's actually doing a song featuring Sia? Perched. Sia, her gravity defying ascent. Guetta and Flo Rida, their power.

Mumei

You may not like what I have to say, but I say what I mean.

Koo just talks for the sake of speech.

aliciahandm9o2f.gif

Eh. Most of what Koodo says makes sense. I don't agree with everything he says, but he's not being nonsensical.

A better glass houses comparison is when you accused me of being condescending.

But.... you were. I don't see why you're bringing up something that happened almost a year ago, though.

Is this real? If so, I see she's continuing her trend of erasing one of her arms.

Looks like Ariana is going to do it better.

A recurring theme in her career.

Well, she's certainly doing better at having crippling vocal problems early in her career. Mariah waited until she was 27 before she started having notable issues; Ariana's already hemorrhaging at 20.

cory64

YOU TREATED ME KIND
SWEET DESTINY
AND I'LL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL
HOLDING YOU SO CLOSE TO ME
PRAYED THROUGH THE NIGHTS
SO FAITHFULLY
KNOWING THAT THE ONE THAT I NEEDED
WOULD FIND ME EVENTUALLY

I HAD A VISION OF LOVE
AND IT WAS ALL THAT YOU'VE GIVEN TO ME
I HAD A VISION OF LOVE
AND IT WAS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THAT YOU TURNED OUT TO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

iQE9BBfSwsLmu.gif

botty

Banned
Let it be known that it was in my Pop Gaf that the great migration towards Mariahsus Christ occurred. With the good sis, Koodo, being the propheT and first to see the lighT. Bath in her vocal light and buy Emotions on iTunes.

icGC0LlXVh2V3.gif

3phemeral

venus is a bad romance knockoff but it's much better than the last bad romance knockoff so i use

edit: O!

c5e29a163fe111e3bf2722000a1fbc66_8.jpg

My god, what perfection!

As was said earlier, some of her shoots have been so tacky - the fact that this one is actually decent means she's may possibly be serious about the whole package again. Last cover I liked was EoM.

I love it. It's like she's the human embodiment of curled white chocolate shavings.
47vEH4v.jpg

Eh. Most of what Koodo says makes sense. I don't agree with everything he says, but he's not being nonsensical.
This is true.

Is this real? If so, I see she's continuing her trend of erasing one of her arms.
Oop. Better than her neck, though, right?

cory64

Let it be known that it was in my Pop Gaf that the great migration towards Mariahsus Christ occurred. With the good sis, Koodo, being the propheT and first to see the lighT. Bath in her vocal light and buy Emotions on iTunes.

icGC0LlXVh2V3.gif

But will there ever be a great migration towards Xtina?

icGC0LlXVh2V3.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

No need to front. I mean I get it, its cool to hate Beyonce because "she is a flop lulz" but when you look at what he have now the world needs Beyonce

Lady Gaga is defining the word mess with her era
Katy Perry is doing the same basic shit with some new lipstick
Britney.... lmao
Rihanna.... its gotten old

Its time for the return of the Popstar Diva who slays every video and performance whenever she can

and lets not pretend like none of of yall where shook'd during the months leading up to the SuperBowl, even her Pepsi, H&M, and O2 videos were better than anything released this year. If that was just a taste of what is to come, we aren't worthy of it

botty

Banned
Prism @ 68% and has already passed Teenage Dream

ibiXtZQ96R0XYb.gif

No need to front. I mean I get it, its cool to hate Beyonce because "she is a flop lulz" but when you look at what he have now the world needs Beyonce

Lady Gaga is defining the word mess with her era
Katy Perry is doing the same basic shit with some new lipstick
Britney.... lmao
Rihanna.... its gotten old

Its time for the return of the Popstar Diva who slays every video and performance whenever she can

and lets not pretend like none of of yall where shook'd during the months leading up to the SuperBowl, even her Pepsi, H&M, and O2 videos were better than anything released this year. If that was just a taste of what is to come, we aren't worthy of it

I really want to see how far this goes.

wNz5L.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Yes, I can't wait for all the hoes to come back crawling to Beyoncé.

The scalding receipts of certain members' stanning only a few months ago.

beyonce-fanbookikz3o.gif

Did she have a song out a few months ago, I don't remember. Not my fave having more success on the charts than Bey Bey the last couple of years...

ix1mWcGPvtrtc.gif

Annie bringing some Sia realness. One queen channeling another. I can't handle this much royalty.

Beyonce is literally the worst person on earth, but she made B'Day and Dangerously In Love so...
Cwg0OJh.gif

Bow down to her past
and only
successes.

I actually bought Dangerously In Love back in the day.

My 14 year old self was a mess.

I mainly like the singles from Dangerously In Love and a few of the album tracks. Hip Hop Star comes to mind.

I will allow that B'Day is pretty good overall.

Matt_

Considering new Arcade Fire is out this week, I haven't seen Godel post much about it
I'm about it give it a listen, not entirely sure what to expect

edit; link to the radio show for monster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom