• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
The first half of Blood Orange's two albums slay me. Then I get bored half way through them. Maybe I should start backward.

And the last half of Uncle Ace. YAS BITCH.

cory64

I mean beyonce is on a 100 million dollar tour while Xtina is a judge on a reality show, but drag I guess
Wasn't Beyoncé supposed to have something last week spring?
And it's not like Xtina isn't getting almost as much money and exposure from The Voice as Beynt is from a tour

Artemisia

Banned
Wasn't Beyoncé supposed to have something last week spring?
And it's not like Xtina isn't getting almost as much money and exposure from The Voice as Beynt is from a tour

now

wait

no

we aren't going to drag beyonce for making money from non-music related endeavors like endorsements and then praise xtina for doing the same thing. Goodbah.

ir1IeY9cBVs0b.gif

xaosslug

They're both irrelevant
ibm5fiyishPyti.gif

except only one of them is responsible for TheVoice phenomenon, is single-handedly keeping NBC relevant, keeps peeps maaad even when she's flopping, stays discovering new talent, and has every other gol checking for what she's up to (so they can follow ha lead).

ibigccofTPZF7Z.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Meanwhile in bizarro PopGAF...

except only one of them is responsible for TheVoice phenomenon, is single-handedly keeping NBC relevant, keeps peeps maaad even when she's flopping, stays discovering new talent, and has every other gol checking for what she's up to (so they can follow ha lead).

ibigccofTPZF7Z.gif

Tell me I'm your National Anthem
Ooh, yeah, baby, bow down
Making me so wild now
Tell me I'm your National Anthem
Sugar, sugar, how now
Take your body down town
Red, white, blue is in the sky
Summer's in the air and
Baby, heaven's in your eyes
I'm your National Anthem

ibEmeFWyIwSIJ.gif

Please give some actual examples as to how the "Legend" has influenced any of the current crop of pop girls.

The last I knew she was desperately chasing Gaga's coattails and falling flat on her face.

ibigccofTPZF7Z.gif

For serious though. All Too Well was the best song of the year for me.

Nothing else came close.

not when little mix and that white guy are clocking the shit out of them

let 22 and ha platinum certification be great

1D are too global for a local irrelevant island in the Atlantic somewhere.....

Best song she has ever released tbh.

I agree tbh.

Hey, you call me up again just to break me like a promise.
So casually cruel in the name of being honest.
I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here
'Cause I remember it all, all, all... too well.

ilRizPrh7Qmah.gif

Taylor, her ARTPOP.

Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much,
And maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up.
Running scared, I was there, I remember it all too well.

irtJz0sNp9VwG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom