• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention OoTrash is a glitchy, bug ridden mess.

Though, I guess that may explain why all you gays stan it

121wqx1xeddh.gif

iKw3XDhGPP70U.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Boring and tepid is how I would describe the entire flying/transportation/traversing system in SS.

Eponallah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crimson Shitwing

OoT Godrule>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Birdpooploft & SS Hyrule

like the barren wasteland of flat textures known as Hyrule Field wasn't a flop either

121wqx1xeddh.gif

royalan

Oh no, Gaga. I could live with that Venus performance, but Do What U Want was a spastic MESS!

I think she's done over-the-top so much that when it comes to just standing and singing, she probably feels awkward as feck. Girl should have just sang that song without the antics. Sweet holy moly!

iE7keQKOMcAN3.gif

I agree.

If there was ever a song in Gaga's discography that would work best with a "just stand still, sing and look hot" type of performance, it's DWUW.

That performance was a disaster.

Aguila

#ICONIC
like the barren wasteland of flat textures known as Hyrule Field wasn't a flop either

121wqx1xeddh.gif

Riding Eponallah through Hyrule for the first time was a watershed moment that justified the barren wasteland.

Trying to fly your shitwing through the uneventful sky. A flop uncontrollable mess.

ibycCwHu50b9EY.gif

Nemesis_

Riding Eponallah through Hyrule for the first time was a watershed moment that justified the barren wasteland.

Trying to fly your shitwing through the uneventful sky. A flop uncontrollable mess.

ibycCwHu50b9EY.gif

"for the first time"

Objection.gif

so basically you admit it's all nostalgia?

I can't even remember the WW story but the SS story did a fantastic job at setting up the events for the rest of the series.

I remember everything about WW. The game is my #2 Zelda game, and would be #1 if not for the cut content. Majora remains unbothered with its perfection.

Whoa

Whoa

A good story in a Nintendo game? Lets not get crazy, now.

Skyward Sword sets up many previously unknown premises and makes the whole universe as a whole connect. Questions such as:

1. Where does Link come from?
2. Where does Zelda come from?
3. Why are they always fighting Ganon?
4. What is the Triforce?
5. What is / how did the Master Sword come into being and how did it end up in that grove?
6. Why do all three have pieces of the Triforce?

etc.

I can't even remember the WW story but the SS story did a fantastic job at setting up the events for the rest of the series.

The story in WW was basically Hyrule is underwater and you have to go and put the pieces back together and stop Ganon (again). Island hopping was the most fun thing ever.

SS has the best story in the entire series without question.

121wqx1xeddh.gif

royalan

Skyward Sword sets up many previously unknown premises and makes the whole universe as a whole connect. Questions such as:

1. Where does Link come from?
2. Where does Zelda come from?
3. Why are they always fighting Ganon?
4. What is the Triforce?
5. What is / how did the Master Sword come into being and how did it end up in that grove?
6. Why do all three have pieces of the Triforce?

etc.

All questions that don't matter because Nintendo can/has/WILL change the details whenever it suits them. I don't know why anybody cares about continuity in the Zelda series when Nintendo so clearly does not.

Anyway, let me noT.

Let's get off gaming before we anger Mumei.

Peru

I agree that OoT doesn't really hold up as well as people claim it to be, and I love all of the Zelda games. It's just too long and mechanically speaking it doesn't do a lot.

I mean, it's main schtick was that it was a 3D Zelda game. That schtick isn't really as interesting today.
s[/spoiler]

Disagree. I played through the 3DS reswiggle and it reaffirmed my stance on OoT as my favorite Zelda game to play, facing the more modern editions with confidence now that graphics are sharpened and some UI issues corrected. Mechanically speaking it does a hell of a lot! More than any other 3d game ever, maybe - and the thing that surprised me coming back to it after a long time was how much there was to do outside the dungeons. Some people lie about the overworld being boring - there are secrets everywhere, characters with stories and gameplay to offer that differs from young to adult Link, touching little moments on lakesides and in villages. It really captured the magic of atmosphere that Link's Awakening established where you felt the oddball inhabitants fit in there little corners of the world.

Anyway pop music..http://youtu.be/yhk52GlkhVA

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Gaga's SiriusXM Interview

When asked about her upcoming space trip, she replied: “I’m really excited to be doing it. This was created specifically for somebody to sing, and they asked me to do it. And I’ll be going up to space and everything will be designed so that I can perform live from the craft and it will be streamed back to Earth at the same time.”

its an hour long :rip:

ivfuMSj6oX2yO.gif

This Woman Was About To Go In For Surgery. What She Did Moments Before Was Awesome.

Facing a double mastectomy with grace takes courage. Facing one with courage and joy is extraordinary.

But that’s exactly what Deborah Cohan did yesterday right before she went into surgery to have her breasts removed. Cohan, an Ob/Gyn and mom of two, held a dance party with her medical team in the operating room of Mt. Zion Hospital in San Francisco.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uPdheFjRm4E

Majmun

I am. According to my sources Game Stop is going to try to keep stores well stocked, so it shouldn't be a huge issue.

I can try to get you more info if you need it, I used to work there and I can bother my ex boss for deets.

That's so nice of you *.*
But I live in Holland, so I'll have to look around here. I just NEED a Ps4 this year.

Thanks anyway. <3

OMG MONDAY IS COMING. ARTPOP IS ALMOST HERE!

ivfuMSj6oX2yO.gif

I hope I don't hate it, since it's my most anticipated album this year. Please don't disappoint me Gaga!!!

And, yes, Stefan, Sackboy is the cutest. :wub:

Why would you want a PS4 this year? There's only trash and HD remakes to play until Godcharted.
Girl, there's Killzone. But, yeah, Godcharted will do things to me no man can.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
June Brown and Lady Gaga on Graham Norton was just everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom