• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreaker

YASS PopGAF on Last.FM, job well done!

iudeS2xn89Tcd.png

"I don't see myself as a queen"

**Names herself MOTHER MONSTER.**

There aren't enough SEATS in the WORLD.

Because moms and queens are the same thing.

I think she means it more as in "I don't have a superiority complex" which, I won't lie, is written all over Madonna's face.

If anything the direct contradiction with not wanting to be called a "queen" is that she has a song called "The Queen," but it's more of a self-empowerment moniker than like a queen on a throne, ruling over lessors.

But stay playing auditor I guess

Gaga: "Stop the drama, start the music"

* Goes insane on twitter saying that people are stalking her and that her life and family may be in danger*

* Releases a butt-hurt song about people calling her fat *

Gaga: "Express Yourself and Born This Way sound nothing alike"

* Goes on Letterman, lies and says that she got Madonna's blessing on the song *

Gaga: "I don't care about album sales, I'm all about my art"

* Tweets a link for monsters to auto play her flop single non-stop to increase Billboard number"

Gaga: "I don't care that I pissed off Madonna"

* While on tour cries during a speech and says that Madonna is bulling her for not going along with her lies *

Gaga; "I don't want your fucking throne"

Gaga: "I wanna be your queen", "I'm the queen of the universe"

Bipolar much?

Gaga: "Stop the drama, start the music"

* Goes insane on twitter saying that people are stalking her and that her life and family may be in danger*

* Releases a butt-hurt song about people calling her fat *

Gaga: "Express Yourself and Born This Way sound nothing alike"

* Goes on Letterman, lies and says that she got Madonna's blessing on the song *

Gaga: "I don't care about album sales, I'm all about my art"

* Tweets a link for monsters to auto play her flop single non-stop to increase Billboard number"

Gaga: "I don't care that I pissed off Madonna"

* While on tour cries during a speech and says that Madonna is bulling her for not going along with her lies *

Gaga; "I don't want your fucking throne"

Gaga: "I wanna be your queen", "I'm the queen of the universe"

Bipolar much?

oop
iblcFYmyJLgRt4.gif

Kyon

Banned
^NNNN I forgot about Gags str8 lying to the media saying Madonna approves of BTW and that she emailed ha fffffff.

Anyway

COULDA GIVEN MEH SOMETHIN

JEW MA EVERATHIN

YEW LEFT MEH KNEELIN

I WUS WON OF DOSE PEEPLE

JEW MY EVERYTHING

ibdc2QOSRsdFJ0.gif

Artemisia

Banned
^NNNN I forgot about Gags str8 lying to the media saying Madonna approves of BTW and that she emailed ha fffffff.

Anyway

COULDA GIVEN MEH SOMETHIN

JEW MA EVERATHIN

YEW LEFT MEH KNEELIN

I WUS WON OF DOSE PEEPLE

JEW MY EVERYTHING

ibdc2QOSRsdFJ0.gif

I can't tell if you're fake stanning or not

Mumei

Mumei defending radio as a basis for measuring a songs impact....

Sad, sad, day.

Facts are facts. WBT wasn't selling...... and songs that don't sell don't deserve to be called song of the decade.

... This is ridiculous. I don't know why you bother responding to me when you don't respond to what I actually said.

I was not defending radio as a basis for measuring a song's impact. You were arguing that it shouldn't have been, because while its radio play was impressive, it never reached the number one sales spot. One of the point you made in the course of making this argument was that the formula Billboard used for radio was arbitrary. I was making the narrow point that any formula Billboard used would by definition by arbitrary. It was not a defense of the decision, but a criticism of the relevance of that complaint. Touchdown made a statement of fact: We Belong Together was "Song of the Decade," at least according to Billboard. You're welcome to argue that Billboard's formula was flawed, that radio should have been less important, that digital sales should have been included, or whatever. But in the world of what actually happened, he's still right.

And as we know, facts are facts.

cory64

WBT is not the song of the decade because I Gotta Feeling was ranked higher than it on the all-time list from August, its full run wasn't represented on the 2009 chart.

AH FEEL LIKE AHM BREATHIN AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINNNN

I FEEL LIKE AHM SEEIN AGAAAAAAINNNNNNNNNN

I FEEL LIKE AHM BREATHIN AGAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN

I GAUT IT UNDA CONTROL, OH, OH

ibdc2QOSRsdFJ0.gif

Nemesis_

1. Alien
2. Work Bitch
3. Perfume
4. It Should Be Easy (feat. Will.i.am)
5. Tik Tik Boom (feat. T.I.)
6. Body Ache
7. Til It’s Gone
8. Passenger
9. Chillin’ With You (feat. Jamie Lynn Spears)
10. Don’t Cry
11. Brightest Morning Star
12. Hold On Tight
13. Now That I Found You
14. Perfume (The Dreaming Mix)

irogiFRwTkkSG.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The other Spears sings?
I await her ep so she can be heralded as the superior Spears ala the Knowles sisters.

Kyon

Banned
Tik Tik Boom will be an urban smash

Hopefully it's the I Got that Boom Boom sequel.

Jamie Lynne was a rumor glad it's true. Can't wait

The other Spears sings?
I await her ep so she can be heralded as the superior Spears ala the Knowles sisters.

She has a Christmas album I believe.

We all stanned ha I'm Zoey101SUS

Britney wrote the theme song for it that Jamie sang

Follow Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom