• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
OMFG

DeadBanana.jpg

Where are u gerls listening to Britney Jean??

nowhere. Its just the tracklist that was released today

BY6XFS8CIAA5KuY.jpg:large

royalan

Ellie is another girl who has fallen victim to wearing a dress for skinny girls.

Ellie actually has a great body, but this is a dress meant to give a skinny girl the illusion of curves, so on a girl that actually has them naturally it just makes her look frumpy and bumpy in all the wrong places.

Ellie is another girl who has fallen victim to wearing a dress for skinny girls.

Ellie actually has a great body, but this is a dress meant to give a skinny girl the illusion of curves, so on a girl that actually has them naturally it just makes her look frumpy and bumpy in all the wrong places.

Mmmm, I can see that I guess. I still think she looks great but whatever.

Enzon

I just saw Lana del Slay live and let me tell you, she is amazing, beautiful, so nice and beatiful again. Of couurssee i sang along with her the entire concert, and we had a moment when she looked me in the eye for a second. It was perfect.

Also, that new Lily Allen sons is giving me life, her lyrics always make me laugh and the video is amazing

I never knew I could see something so clearly looking through my third eye
Never knew karma could be so rewarding and bring me to your life
Maybe this is the beginning of something so magical tonight (oh, oh)

the iphone is an awful device.

3phemeral

Holy heck, how irritating. ARTPOP was supposed to be delivered yesterday but was marked as delivered as of 8pm today. Did not receive anything. Amazon indicates that I should wait an extra day because often times, carriers can mark an order as delivered while it is still in transit. Um, what? Why would it be marked as delivered when it is not delivered?

They issued an immediate replacement but that doesn't guarantee a foil edition. Also, with that golden ticket raffle, who knows whether or not that original CD even had one. The whole point of ordering it in advance was to get the foil edition. I also have Amazon Prime, so the fact that it's not only late but missing is just - I can't.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Holy heck, how irritating. ARTPOP was supposed to be delivered yesterday but was marked as delivered as of 8pm today. Did not receive anything. Amazon indicates that I should wait an extra day because often times, carriers can mark an order as delivered while it is still in transit. Um, what? Why would it be marked as delivered when it is not delivered?

They issued an immediate replacement but that doesn't guarantee a foil edition. Also, with that golden ticket raffle, who knows whether or not that original CD even had one. The whole point of ordering it in advance was to get the foil edition. I also have Amazon Prime, so the fact that it's not only late but missing is just - I can't.

image.php

the golden ticket is mine tho

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I've been doing the Sex Dreams gyrate move all around my house this morning
iQjppF5XxtHrr.gif

Lily Allen and The Weeknd have been slaying me all morning too, going to download Little Mix's new album and give that a listen too

I've been doing the Sex Dreams gyrate move all around my house this morning
iQjppF5XxtHrr.gif

Lily Allen and The Weeknd have been slaying me all morning too, going to download Little Mix's new album and give that a listen too

I listened to Kiss Land for the first time last night and it was an ethereal experience. Wanderlust and Adaptation, their power. ;_____;

Katy Perry, Diplo and Sia were behind this Britney song?

I guess I should listen to it. Is it out?

It leaked. It's kind of a mess.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I listened to Kiss Land for the first time last night and it was an ethereal experience. Wanderlust and Adaptation, their power. ;_____;

I generally had no idea what you were talking about till I googled Kiss Land.
Haven't given it a listen to yet but will download as I've only ever heard good things about them/him? The two tracks MIA uses on Mantagni slay me every time so it should be good

The catching fire soundtrack will be mine too. I'm surprised the OT for the film hasn't popper up yet, reviews have been coming in for a while now

I generally had no idea what you were talking about till I googled Kiss Land.
Haven't given it a listen to yet but will download as I've only ever heard good things about them/him? The two tracks MIA uses on Mantagni slay me every time so it should be good

The catching fire soundtrack will be mine too. I'm surprised the OT for the film hasn't popper up yet, reviews have been coming in for a while now

Yeah, Kiss Land is his second album that came out in September. His first, Trilogy, is three regular albums compiled into one so I'm slowly working through it. It's good though.

His most well known song is probably High For This. Ellie did a cover of it, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom