• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lead into what? Complete and total irrelevance?

Following in Legend X's footsteps.

tumblr_m2nd496RaR1qdq5ni.gif

Holy crap, I change my mind about thinking the studio version of Artpop sucks. It's giving me so much life right now. The snippet wasn't doing it for me, but lordT the full version is amazing.

WE COULD, WE COULD, BELONG TOGETHER, ARTPOP!

These Ivy SMASH gifs are amazing. I loved Season 1 of that show, but didn't bother watching Season 2 after the first episode.

I'm actually pissed that Katharine McPhee still doesn't have a new album out. I was looking forward to it for a long time, but gave up on it a few months ago.

Well, the ratings have gone up since she's been back. She's also got the team to beat this season.

ODrEyNS.gif

They also went up after she left.

At some point it becomes clear that ratings are just going up, and it has nothing to do with Xtina.

Same with people who say that Britney leaving X Factor caused its ratings to sink. Completely forgetting that they dropped when she was on as well.

royalan

These Ivy SMASH gifs are amazing. I loved Season 1 of that show, but didn't bother watching Season 2 after the first episode.

Lord, Megan Hilty as Ivy Lynn was every good thing about that show. They gave her all the best songs (wonder why). ;____;

"Grin and Bear It" is everything, and one of the best music numbers from Season 2

And of course season 1's "Lets Be Bad" is iconic. Megan really should have won something for that performance...but of course the production was bogged down in all sorts of problems, mostly stemming from trying to make that dry, boring and talentless Katherine McPhee happen.

Thank God Megan had her illustrious Broadway career to retreat to when that show went south. :(

ODrEyNS.gif

Cynosure

another thing that will soon be added to their list of karma

"Ha! Gaga's finished! She couldn't even send her LEAD SINGLE to #1 on iTunes."

Britney's lead single gets blocked from #1 on iTunes by a Disney star.

"Flopga. Applause debuting with only 200K in sales, less than Hold It Against Me lolol"

Britney debuts with 174,000 copies sold despite an extra day of sales.

"Beyoncpe is finished and irrelevant. No one talks about her and the stinky ape can't even get a top 10 hit"

Britney's lead single misses the Top 10 on the Hot 100, Beyonce is the most-talked about female celebrity of the year (after Godley Cyrus), and Britney Spears becomes the least searched for and talked about of her contemporaries.

"Chrisputina is a C-list reality TV show star lololol"

Britney gets fired from a C-list reality TV show because her ratings bomb. Follows it up with a D-list Vegas stint. Can't sell out dates.

"Work Bitch was an avant-garde promo single. Perfume will really start the era"

Perfume bombs.

"Britney is the only relevant star left from her time. Queen! Godney!"

JT and Eminem both sell over 800K albums first week in the US alone.

"At least Britney will always be more relevant than Chrisputina"

1. Legend X - A Great Big World
111. Britney Spears - perfume

"Britney may not have big hits this era, but her album will open with 400K+ and have exceptional sales"

To be continued...

iqJBIAHPJ88ZV.gif

Styles

Taylor just chillin' with Her VS model friends:

BY_TziqCIAAjWWz.jpg

Taylor posing at the VS red carpet:

BY_bSPNCAAA7YuI.jpg:large

Taylor strutting the runway while performing IKYWG:

tumblr_mw81jaMoNq1qb86xno1_500.jpg

(work, bitch)

---

260k for Gaga? Like, I joked that she would debut at number 2 a few days ago, but that was just for the kiis. I can't believe there is actually a high chance that she might. RIP. RIP.

Mau ®;89719043 said:
I CANT HELP THE WAY I'M FEELING!!!

GODDESS OF LOVE PLEASE TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER!!!!!

!!!!

WHEN YOU TOUCH ME I DIE, JUST A LITTLE INSIDE, I WONDER IF THIS COULD BE LOVE, THIS COULD BE LOVVVE!

STAN HAAA!

Edit: Seriously tho.. Venus I'd by far one of the best songs on the album.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The ARTPOP era should have some longevity, there's a fair few tracks that could perform well as singles, at least more than what BTW had

Until that time comes though you can just stamp me down as pressed, because that is what I am. She deserved so much more

ibqjJUAMDZMLC7.gif

So, ARTPOP is a fantastic album. <3 Let me rate the songs!

image.php

(Super Hot)

Aura
Venus
G.U.Y.
Sexxx Dreams
MANiCURE
Do What U Want
ARTPOP
Swine
Mary Jane Holland
Gypsy

image.php

(Hot)

Donatella
Fashion!

image.php

(Ew)

Jewels N' Drugs
Dope

No mate, its time for her to ditch dance music altogether or at least for the most part

she needs to lock herself in a room with Rick Rubin and pop out that ballad she has been striving for

iH2OjymKUU53J.gif

Oh hush. This is like saying Britney should go country in order to outperform how she's doing now. Are we really that desperate for someone to sweep charts and certifications that they compromise their own niche?

Gaga is a dance-pop artist. Dance pop will never go out of style, she just needed to promote and release intelligently.

Watch ARTPOP pull an Applause and peak in sales months down the road.

royalan

The fact that Victoria's Secret passed right on by Gaga, who has an album just released, for someone who's been on relative hiatus outside of touring should tell you what the world now thinks of her visuals.

Gaga's not sexy. And now she's not even visually interesting. She's no fashionista. Not anymore. She's a pretentious circus freak 5 minutes away from a total breakdown, and nobody wants anything to do with ha.

She got back on track with the music this era. Next era she really needs to have some serious internal meetings on her visuals and presentation, because she's a damn mess to look at.

It's time to put most of the HAUS out on the STREET.

botty

Banned
Stefan™;89722682 said:
---

260k for Gaga? Like, I joked that she would debut at number 2 a few days ago, but that was just for the kiis. I can't believe there is actually a high chance that she might. RIP. RIP.

Taylor will most likely be the highlight of the show. Do we know what she is performing?

ibYuLT3nMVHs6.gif

In some alternate universe, Gaga would have performed Donatella or Fashion!
I'm seething.

The performers list is an absolute mess this year. I am praying Xtina stops by to salvage the big world performance.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Oh hush. This is like saying Britney should go country in order to outperform how she's doing now. Are we really that desperate for someone to sweep charts and certifications that they compromise their own niche?

Gaga is a dance-pop artist. Dance pop will never go out of style, she just needed to promote and release intelligently.

Watch ARTPOP pull an Applause and peak in sales months down the road.

I dont really care about her topping the charts, I understand she isn't going to go back to the success she used to have
but a bit of diversity in her discography wouldn't hurt. She already tried to explore an urban sound with ARTPOP, going further in would be a nice welcome

plus she already said she wanted and plans to work with Rick Rubin more
iH2OjymKUU53J.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom