• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

Mau ®;90150764 said:
Let's all take a moment to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the last time Britney Jean Spears was truly good:

I still use:

Breathe on Me
Showdown
Early Mornin'
Touch of My Hand

I would still use Toxic if it wasn't so overplayed. Even if she doesn't have a huge voice, she used to have this convincing way of evoking a certain feeling that matched the sentiment of the song. I don't know what's going on with her recent music, but I feel it's been lacking on that front.

cory64

IF YOU BELIEVE
WHAT'S IN YOUR SOUL
JUST HOLD ON TIGHT
AND DON'T LET GO
YOU CAN MAKE IT
MAKE IT HAAAAAAAPEEENNNNNNNN

Gf85cAT.gif

Mau ®;90151601 said:
And I kind of agrih.

But it was meant as in Britney was truly good on all fronts, not just music.

Eaux, in that case I can agree.

My favorites from that album would be Showdown, Breathe on Me, Everytime (crie), Toxic, and (I Got That) Boom Boom.

Koodo

Banned
I only started seeing the lighT of In The Zone when I entered my 20s. What a sincere and refreshing coming of age album.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I AM NOT SUPPRESSING THE TRUTH

I AM SPREADING IT

ARTPOP GIVES LIFE NIGHTLY

Mumei is just spilling biter tea

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The last resorts of the Munsters. Getting destroyed on every front by Katy Perry, of all popstars, can't be easy for them. I'll pray for them tonight.

Just a reminder;

6fypQ51.png

bGj8ntt.png

Aguila

#ICONIC
Not Gaga shading herself by acting as a forgotten hew singing Applause to herself

;___________________________________________________;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom