• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

"Saturday Night Live," with host and musical guest Lady Gaga, averaged a 4.9/12 in household results in Nielsen's 56 metered markets and a 2.6/12 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters, to match the show's highest rating in metered-market households since March 9 (with host and musical guest Justin Timberlake)

ibpbSz1OmBzAeq.gif

ibrMYTUvHQInkB.gif

But POPGAF, you owe it to yourself to play Assassin's GOD: Black Flag. If you haven't played it yet, you're a flop. If you don't buy it with your next-gen console (preferably a PS4), you're also a flop.

Dismissed.

After the atrocity that was AssCreed3, I won't be touching that series again unless I'm paid to do it.

i1VohhigWYpQJ.gif

I still haven't listened to ARTPOP. I don't know why I'm procrastinating, but these pizza pockets are so good right now...
I skipped from AC1 to AC IV. Looks like I skipped most of the shit and got back in when things got good again. I've only heard bad things about III.
igD71kh1cESDK.gif

You skipped the Ezio Saga, which contained the best protag that generation has ever seen.

Mau ®

I bought the Mass Effect Trilogy on PS3. Haven't really started it tho. Been playing DmC instead.

BTW Tomorrow Katy will announce her tour dates. If her tour goes head to head with Gaga's on the same markets and ends up beating her too I will kiiiiiiiii

Mass Effect and God of War are my most replayed series last gen. I gave up on Ass Creed at Brotherhood. Nice to see some console talk,
and not the normal infantile handheld discussions.
;)

Mau ®

Rihanna is recording new music as we speak:

@marylambertsing
RIHANNA IS RECORDING NEXT DOOR TO ME. I REPEAT: THERE IS ONLY A WALL BETWEEN ME AND THE GODDESS.

Mary Lambert is the girl who sings "Same Love" with Macklemore. She better stan.

cory64

Mau ®;90291065 said:

Mary Lambert is the girl who sings "Same Love" with Macklemore. She better stan.

lol she deleted that and then tweeted
Mary Lambert ‏@marylambertsing 1m
Maybe I wasn't supposed to say that!! I'm a fangirl. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE PROFESSIONAL YOU GUYS

stan sis! ;___;

Bladenic

Mau ®;90273620 said:
I bought the Mass Effect Trilogy on PS3. Haven't really started it tho. Been playing DmC instead.

BTW Tomorrow Katy will announce her tour dates. If her tour goes head to head with Gaga's on the same markets and ends up beating her too I will kiiiiiiiii

Stan for DmC.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm not even a fan of hers, but if I ever met her I'd probably drop down to my knees and bow.

botty

Banned
The JRPG died this generation. Using primitive turn-based combat will get you no where unless you're a yellow rat. It's a good thing Nomura will revive the genre next gen.

xaosslug

Mau ®;90291065 said:

no tea, no shade. But, I kinda want to see Rih flop new era, just to witness how PopGAF reacts/backs over ha w/ the wagon and the NAVY meltdowns...
ibb12TaEoxLbTn.gif

ibgHbt4owxGg9M.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom