• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I just wanna feel your body right next to mine
All night long
Baby slow down the song.

My guilty pleasure bop of the year. ;___;

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
WaiT. The jazz version of Applause actually shits

edit; KIIIIIII the express yourself bit

Kyon

Banned
are these first week or lifetime

nnnn bye
woTGR.gif

Fey

Banned
are these first week or lifetime

i7HMpP7SFCrNK.gif

Those predictions are such a mess. I overestimated pretty much everyone.

And death @ my JT thread. I wanted to see what OT "Justin Timberlake saved pop music!" GAF thought of his insecure, self-absorbed, and bitter comments, but it ended up being another thread of JT fans talking down on popgaf. >_>

Nemesis_

And death @ my JT thread. I wanted to see what OT "Justin Timberlake saved pop music!" GAF thought of his insecure, self-absorbed, and bitter comments, but it ended up being another thread of JT fans talking down on popgaf. >_>

Sis there is no point trying anymore.

ibcBCIyfgNXsDx.gif

Mau ®

9. RIHANNA - The Monster f/Eminem: 90.152 (+ 4.180) ▲

Snatch the #1 Rih.

When the fuck will she record a video tho? A MESS

DMeisterJ

Banned
Mau ®;90235046 said:
9. RIHANNA - The Monster f/Eminem: 90.152 (+ 4.180) ▲

Snatch the #1 Rih.

When the fuck will she record a video tho? A MESS

dddddd when this goes #1 without a video.

#13thNumber1 #shebadtheymad

I tried to get one of my bros to listen to Katy Perry 'Prism' on Friday night; He didn't like it. Then I suggested maybe it's a Sunday morning type album; when you don't have shit to do... well...

One of my Friends said:
I will not listen to a Katy Perry album on a Sunday. Even with song titles like 'By the Grace of God'

xaosslug

ibtVwfQgzjZzOs.gif

Gaga on SNL last night was blah. She was barely in any skits, and when she was in them she wasn't even the focal point for most them. smh

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
My friends GOT THERE LIFE when Monster came on at pre drinks yesterday
Was like the third eminem song of the evening too

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
She was totally wasted. She was barely on TV. That coop board skit. WTF. I am so tired of that Adele clone lady having so many lines.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Billboard said:
Last week, Rihanna surpassed 10 million albums sold in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

The diva's catalog moved another 5,000 copies in the week ending Nov. 10, bringing her total sold to 10,001,000.

Her most recently-released album, 2012's "Unapologetic," has now sold 1.113 million. It's her fifth-largest selling studio release, and is on the verge of overtaking 2011's "Talk That Talk" to become her fourth-biggest. "Talk That Talk" has sold 1.118 million.

"Unapologetic" was the star's seventh studio effort, and her first to hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart. In total, she's collected seven top 10 sets since her first album in 2005.

Rihanna's best selling album remains 2007's "Good Girl Gone Bad," with 2.8 million sold.

Here's a look at the sales of Rihanna's other studio albums: "Music of the Sun" (released in 2005; 609,000 sold), "A Girl Like Me" (2006; 1.349 million), "Rated R" (2009; 1.110 million) and "Loud" (2010; 1.761 million).

x

So

Music of the Sun - 609k
A Girl Like Me - 1.394M
Good Girl Gone Bad - 2.800M
Rated R - 1.110M
Loud - 1.761M
Talk That Talk - 1.118M
Unapologetic - 1.113M

Cynosure

"Saturday Night Live," with host and musical guest Lady Gaga, averaged a 4.9/12 in household results in Nielsen's 56 metered markets and a 2.6/12 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters, to match the show's highest rating in metered-market households since March 9 (with host and musical guest Justin Timberlake)

ibpbSz1OmBzAeq.gif

royalan

So popgaf

Why do people hate Marry the Night? Is it the song or the video?

Marry the Night is one of the few bright spots of BTW. Song and video.

It just came too late to really do anything. People were over Gaga and BTW by the time she made it a single. Would have done a lot better if she had released it as single number 2 instead of that atrocity Judas.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Best selling non-country-leaning pop girl with 3 or more albums to debut in 2005 or later ;____;

All those qualifications ;_;

-----

But POPGAF, you owe it to yourself to play Assassin's GOD: Black Flag. If you haven't played it yet, you're a flop. If you don't buy it with your next-gen console (preferably a PS4), you're also a flop.

Dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom