• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

FYC

Banned
Stefan™;90298484 said:
Let me stan for DmC's Dante for a minute:

ETVn1GX.gif

Nemesis_

For the ending? I definitely disagree, but alas.

I would turn at any moment for Ken Levinesus but it was so obvious he was trying to come off as profound with that ending that it was just ham fisted.

Not to mention the multiple holes you could poke in the "argument" that the game provides and the conclusion it comes to.

He just bit off more than he could chew by going in that direction in the story. I don't blame him for doing it - it's probably one of the most talked about games this year for that reason.

gerl please. the rpg game will change forever on november 24. mark your fucking calendars.

I hope you're talking about A Link Between Worlds

I would turn at any moment for Ken Levinesus but it was so obvious he was trying to come off as profound with that ending that it was just ham fisted.

Not to mention the multiple holes you could poke in the "argument" that the game provides and the conclusion it comes to.

He just bit off more than he could chew by going in that direction in the story. I don't blame him for doing it - it's probably one of the most talked about games this year for that reason.

I think what made it stick for me is that I love the premise the ending was based on and how it made you think and altered your perspective of the entire story.

I expected a twist, but I didn't expect THAT twist. I dunno, I just liked it more.

TLoU's ending is also an honorable mention for this gen. What an emotional roller coaster, man.

lightning returns will be the epic conclusion to the biggest final fantasy saga to date and the series that has everyone talking. hell, it's biggest hater runs a successful lightning fansite and imported all the games and ultimanias. what kind of devotion. when will lesser series? lightning stays on the tongues of every poster on neogaf.

truly, the xtina of gaming.

royalan

lightning returns will be the epic conclusion to the biggest final fantasy saga to date and the series that has everyone talking. hell, it's biggest hater runs a successful lightning fansite and imported all the games and ultimanias. what kind of devotion. when will lesser series? lightning stays on the tongues of every poster on neogaf.

truly, the xtina of gaming.

This obvious ShitPosts fishing...

royalan

gerl do u even play video games? that unfortunate knack stanning on twitter, the excitement for xbox one and that 20$ killer instinct demo, the fact that you havent played pokemon since 1999...

1) Knack's trailer was cute.

2) Killer Instinct has already cemented its place as the best next gen fighting game and it alone is worth purchasing an XB1.

3) I've always hated collectathons. So Pokemon is out. :(

Aura
Venus
Sexxx Dreams
Jewels N' Drugs

... There's NO explanation for how GREAT those for tracks are... Simply Genius.

I use 'Jewels N' Drugs' to test my "hood" (Non-Eclectic) friends; by the end of the song they are YELLING... "DON'T WANT YOUR JEWELS; DON'T WANT YOU DRUGS!".

I'm embarrassed to say this, but I like 'MANiCURE' too... :-(

royalan

Aura
Venus
Sexxx Dreams
Jewels N' Drugs

I use 'Jewels N' Drugs' to test my "hood" (Non-Eclectic) friends; by the end of the song they are YELLING... "DON'T WANT YOUR JEWELS; DON'T WANT YOU DRUGS!".

OMG FINALLY I'M NOT ALONE

3phemeral

Aura
Venus
Sexxx Dreams
Jewels N' Drugs

Why embarassed? It's one of the catchiest tracks on the album. I'd place it within my top 3 tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom