• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

yuetghc.jpg

#THEPRISMATICWORLDTOUR is coming May 2014! First stop: UK! Tix on sale FRIDAY, 11/22

I'm bringing my friends Icona Pop to Belfast, Newcastle, Nottingham, Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield and LONDON!

DON'T WORRY - more GLOBAL tour dates coming soon! I can't wait to get closer to ALL of you than ever before! #THEPRISMATICWORLDTOUR

THE REFLECTION SECTION

Katy Perry’s PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR is planned to be a multi-faceted spectacular and will include a special standing pit in front of the stage called ‘The Reflection Section’ which will see Katy getting closer than ever to her fans.

http://betheredcarpet.co.uk/2013/11/18/katy-perry-announces-uk-arena-tour-2013/

So, will anyone be attending this soon to be, record breaking, soldout PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR?
849cfcb6.gif

Going to go to the Manchester date, if I can get someone to go with lol. Failing that, might just fly back home for the Belfast show.

EDIT: Any words of price from anywhere?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
It's hard walking down the street when fashion! comes on and not wanting to strut down the sidewalk.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It's hard walking down the street when fashion! comes on and not wanting to strut down the sidewalk.

I sometimes give in to that urge when listening to Crazy in Love. Has there ever been a more strut-able pop song?

[edit] Slay a bit girls

XUmkCE7.png

I guess I should give it a listen

Absolutely.. I love saying it too. Fashion! Feeling good and feeling fine..

But this song is just giving me life all the time right after Fashion..

Lady of the 'Dam
Won't be a Slave to the Blonde
Or the Culture of the Popular
She won't, She won't!

Sing at you I'll
Fly under Radar tonight
Make deals with every Devil in Sight
I will, I will!

'Cuz I love love, Cuz I love love
You better than, You better than
My Darkest Sin
Russian hookers
And Cheap gin

I Think that I Could be Fine
If I Could be Mary Jane Holland tonight
I Think we'd have a Good time
If you'd Meet me Mary Jane in Holland tonight

Yasssss!

Nemesis_

Not the EXAMINER

l30wTPx.gif

oh my god hELP ME I cannot BREATHE

1369362752_5372_sabrina.jpg
8ed4c9198fe120a287ee0218ab1e0202.jpg

fnaduhfbiesgfbesdyiogbfeuyfgbedyufesdgbfysnj

nP4qiuJ.gif

ddDDDDDDDDDddDDDDDdDDdddDDDDDDDDDDDD

ib0UZUpFajvK8l.gif

Nemesis_

Yas! Good to know.... will skip season 1. It wasn't grabbing me at all.

I mean it's still not for everyone but everyone I've recommended it to has enjoyed it in some capacity. I think they were more confident when they decided to go the anthology series route so the writing was a bit more better and (more importantly) self aware in both Asylum and Coven.

The examiner article was taken down for a bit. They probably had a lawyer touch it up to avoid legal action. The Wrap and Vulture stories (sourcing TheExaminer) are making the rounds at many mainstream sites.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Stefan™;90345929 said:
So, will anyone be attending this soon to be, record breaking, soldout PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR?
849cfcb6.gif

Hmm interesting, although she is shit I bet the crowd would be life giving. Although ticket master are currently saying the price range is £171< which is ridiculous

I have a 3DS with Pokemon X and Animal Crossing, gerls. PM me if you wanna trade FCs.

Also trying to decide whether to get Mario Kart or Phoenix Wright. It's weird having a Nintendo system with a lot of games to play. It's been a while :(

I have a 3DS with Pokemon X and Animal Crossing, gerls. PM me if you wanna trade FCs.

Also trying to decide whether to get Mario Kart or Phoenix Wright. It's weird having a Nintendo system with a lot of games to play. It's been a while :(

If you haven't played any of the other Ace Attorneys, do that instead. 1-4 are better than anything you would get out of Mario Kart

Mau ®

Alien, the opening track on Indie Jean, has leaked.

It appears the whole album will be leaking soon.

EDIT: Wait. Alien is lovely!

EDIT: I C I'm very late to this party liiii

royalan

Back in 2009, a bit after the original Pussycat Dolls split, this random Melody Thornton (the "other" singer in PCD) single appeared online:

[click to listen]

There wasn't a lot of fanfare surrounding it, and most people thought it was just a demo recorded for another artist, but god it SLAYS. I stumbled upon it in the catacombs of my music library (god, there's a reason I stopped using the Shuffle feature) and it still snatches my wig. The production is nice and lush, and lord her VOCALS. I bopped to this for a good long while.

A shame nothing seemed to pan out for Melody. She was always my favorite Doll. :(

Mau ®

In an episode of "Would You Rather" the Indie Queen, Britney Spears, was asked who would she rather have as her personal stylist: Rihanna or Lady Gaga.

Without much hesitation she picked the style icon Rihanna
1074.gif

Then again who wouldn't?
1074.gif

Mau ®;90364424 said:
In an episode of "Would You Rather" the Indie Queen, Britney Spears, was asked who would she rather have as her personal stylist: Rihanna or Lady Gaga.

Without much hesitation she picked the style icon Rihanna
1074.gif

Then again who wouldn't?
1074.gif

Makes sense. Gaga's too editorial for her. Rihanna's in the same "I dress pretty coz I am" lane. I'm sure Britney would look great if she let Rihanna's people style her.

If you haven't played any of the other Ace Attorneys, do that instead. 1-4 are better than anything you would get out of Mario Kart

Oh I've played every Phoenix Wright game that's been out. Adore the franchise, though it's been a while.

Kyon

Banned
AISGNHFDIOFGUBJSDOIGBSDIBGLKDBGFSLKDBGLKDBGFSKLF

WHYSD

DID NO ONE TEXT ME OR ANYTHING I JUST WOKE UP TO ALIEN KGBFJLDKBGLS

ITS HER IN THE ZONE SOUND BACK

DFNGJLKFGJSDLKGHSDLKGHJSDLKGHJLKDGHLSDKHGSLDKHGLSDGFSDGFSDGF

Fey

Banned
omg I actually really liked Alien. :O A good midtempo, and I don't think it suffered too much from not having a big chorus.

So, in Australia, ARTPOP debuted @ #2 behind Eminem with 15,685 sales.
09954248.gif

Katy's SECOND week sales in Australia was 18,000.
ea2a4fdb.gif

Kyon

Banned
People still dont get it shes not going to make another dance album. This is a mellow/personal album stop EXPECTING it to be something it was never going to be.

BUT Body Ache will be a dance track so maybe you'll have a song to use.

I've been waiting for this. This is ITZ pt.II I'm ready

gif-ufo-Alien-prank-675595.gif

Mau ®

omg I actually really liked Alien. :O A good midtempo, and I don't think it suffered too much from not having a big chorus.

09954248.gif

ea2a4fdb.gif

09954248.gif

Styles

09954248.gif

ea2a4fdb.gif

The local bitch debuted with 22k in Australia and blocked Delta Goodrem from the top spot.

Food for thought.
849cfcb6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom