• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

Fixed that for you <3

Can't disagree with that either.
jX0wtZsaYxXEb.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I've honestly barely listened to ARTPOP this week. It had no staying power with me, it's been all about Matangi and Reflektor.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
oh my days this huffpo article

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dj-louie-xiv/pop-music-2013_b_4268485.html

Chris Brown: Just don't, ever again.

Justin Bieber: You either.

Robin Thicke: You most of all.

Robyn: Not panicking here but, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN GIRL WE'RE DYING A SLOW ARDUOUS DEATH WITHOUT YOU.

Britney Spears: Dear Brit, Don't take this the wrong way, but it's been clear to some of us in the group for a while that your heart's really not in the whole song-and-dance routine anymore. Since I feel like no one's telling you this, I'm taking on the responsibility myself: You don't have to do this anymore! You're free!

Look: You did it, you made it to the top. We're all SOO proud! Now take your millions and Sean and Jaden and Jeremiah and whatever other kids you have stashed in that Malibu McMansion, go back to Louisiana and open up that roadside 'Po-Boy' stand you've always dreamed of! Cop an airboat at Home Depot and cruise around the bayou! Tan just a little bit too much and hunt some alligators. Watch all the football and eat all the Cheetos your precious little heart desires. You deserve it!

And on the note of deserving things, we deserve to never ever hear "Scream & Shout" ever again.

09954248.gif
09954248.gif
09954248.gif
09954248.gif
09954248.gif

Mau ®

Matangi is amazing. And it's fantastic to work out to.

So far my TOP 5 albums this year are:

1.- Yeezus
2.- Pure Heroine
3.- Intense (Armin Van buuren)
4.- Nothing Was The Same
5.- Matangi

Honorable mention goes to Avicii's True

Doubt it's gonna change in one month tbh.

Partition

Banned
Mau ®;90413357 said:
Matangi is amazing. And it's fantastic to work out to.

So far my TOP 5 albums this year are:

1.- Yeezus
2.- Pure Heroine
3.- Intense (Armin Van buuren)
4.- Nothing Was The Same
5.- Matangi

Honorable mention goes to Avicii's True

Doubt it's gonna change in one month tbh.

Where is Days Are God

Bladenic

Idk mine, probably Days Are God, ARTPOP, True, Yeezus, and a multitude of contenders after that but none that I can actually think of right now lmao

Fey

Banned
I'm having a moment with Alien.

448wKNd.gif

The intro.

448wKNd.gif

... that's pretty much it, but the rest of the song is pretty good too tho

448wKNd.gif

• ARTPOP is an amazing album. I don't get why it's getting the hate that it is.
  • Speaking of Röyksopp, The Girl and the Robot still slays. Robyn, ha power.
  • Marius, I love your new avatar.
  • If any of ya'll have a PSN username, PM it to me if you want. I need more friends with this new account that I have.

Bottom line: GaGa's a classic rocker pretending to be a disco-queen and I believe her future success lies mostly in the former but with an eye on the fun inherent in the latter. Got it? Fun-spirited, unpretentious, post-Springsteenian arena rock mixed with a touch of nu-disco, sprinkled with club-shaking dance-pop and a big ole wink. See? Easy!
I could get with this.

royalan

Just listened to Alien.

I really liked that. MUCH better than Perfume and...well, whatever the other song was.

Love the production, and it seems to fit to Britney's style, instead of forcing Britney to do things she's not used to, which was my biggest problem with the last two songs we've heard.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
R Kelly is on Justin's new track? He really is getting himself out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom