• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle Bachmann slays your Alaskan trout-faced fave, let's not get it twisted

iwz6utzEjCrjf.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Lawd I was just reading through that thread and I've came away so damn confused

royalan

MODS

I take issue with Arte and her antics being the site-wide representation of PopGAF. This is a Resident Evil 6-sized tragedy.

Thank you.
Y350QyW.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
MODS

I take issue with Arte and her antics being the site-wide representation of PopGAF. This is a Resident Evil 6-sized tragedy.

Thank you.
Y350QyW.gif

I think I'm happier with them thinking we stan Sarah Palin than with them knowing some of us stan Xtina.

xaosslug

NoT GAF always fighting the idea of being treated as a "hivemind" but having no issue of doing so with popgaf.

well, y'all do have that tendency to... 'swarm' a bitch. I mean I don't agree w/ it, but the behavior does lend itself...

Y350QyW.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Sarah Palin is disgusting though.
iEOgpg4JiAc0E.gif

xaosslug

I think I'm happier with them thinking we stan Sarah Palin than with them knowing some of us stan Xtina.

but that has more to do w/ your own issues than anything that's based in fact. And having said that, your fave is Bey... so, shit's just stacked against you, sis.

Esch

Banned
As a non popgaf member but neutral observer i think i'll take Arte's wooden, callous trolling of every subject possible to royalan's weird drive to apply his moral standards to every subject possible.

jJ7VKRGURgsnG.png

Not y'all pitting PopGAFers against each other. Us Jamaican slaves need to stick together
keep your head up nothing lasts forever here's to damned to the lost and forgotten it's hard to get high when you're living on the bottom

xaosslug

it's pretty telling when peeps will take empty trolling posts over thoughtful (though, usually over-thought - sorry, Roy, sis!) genuine posts. I mean

My qualifications and certifications as a POPGAF neutral observing 3rd party Tea developer have been noted and lauded by the press, critics, and fanbase alike
jFcyYoknv3UDx.png

Dont blame me for the results you get
jbMAOAdl1u2tu.png

send better dev kiTs nexT time
jZnordTliWQz3.png

i'm questioning your neutrality, sis.
jFcyYoknv3UDx.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom