• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
ejE411H.jpg

No face, but I liked my outfit today. I need to tan my thighs, haha

65549-tex-avery-wolfghxiq.gif

Ahem, I like that shirt.

Pau

Space shirts are the best shirts, Atsumi!

I went to Six Flags with my bf and while I was too much of a baby to ride Kingda Ka, I did ride Batman: THE RIDE. My bf humored me by taking this pic. :D

I went to Six Flags with my bf and while I was too much of a baby to ride Kingda Ka, I did ride Batman: THE RIDE. My bf humored me by taking this pic. :D

Is it the sit down style like the one at the six flags over here?

Bagerk

Actually 5 minutes before that photo was taken I got money out at the ATM and some "youths" go "hey man, I saw that money, give it to us!" and I yelled "HEY KIDS i HAVE A BEARD AND i PLAYED POKEMON BLUE!" and one of them went "aight, respect" awwww yeah. They got squirtled

Arnie

I kind of wish we'd bought this jacket now. It's so bad it's kind of good. But still really fucking bad. I want it.

x7c2aXyl.jpg

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I forgot to say how much I love atsumi's dress. fucking ace. she pulls it off so well

I got a new haircut a few days ago. I'm not sure about it yet . I wanted to go more red but it's kinda brownish now :/

dsc03170fiup8.jpg

dsc031735cu7d.jpg
Mesmerizingly beautiful, like always.

And yeah, Atsumi's dresses look great, just like herself.

NinjaBoiX

me and my ugly ol' mug. not much to see here, i don't know a lick about fashion or whatever.
It works for me man, that jacket is stylish as fuck. Love funnel necks, the print is funky, and I like the breast pockets.

You look cool IMO, I like your style.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
It works for me man, that jacket is stylish as fuck. Love funnel necks, the print is funky, and I like the breast pockets.

You look cool IMO, I like your style.

thanks, I don't normally get any style comments (I guess since I tend to stay with blue jeans and t-shirts [/midwesterner]). With the beard (which is usually a bit longer that that) and shit I sometimes wonder if people think I'm homeless or something wearing that jacket :lol

aww so cute
Rösti;62239393 said:
Mesmerizingly beautiful, like always.

And yeah, Atsumi's dresses look great, just like herself.
oh thanks :3

thanks, I don't normally get any style comments (I guess since I tend to stay with blue jeans and t-shirts [/midwesterner]). With the beard (which is usually a bit longer that that) and shit I sometimes wonder if people think I'm homeless or something wearing that jacket :lol

areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg I think it looks just fine, and a longer beard definitely wouldnt hurt haha :D

f0lken

Not the most handsome fella but I just cut my hair on Friday and I love it!

Be94t0fl.jpg

And here I am with a cool friend of mine (wiht her permission of course)
YRGVDirl.jpg

y2dvd

Did anyone do a stat of how many gafers made it 'In' on beautifulpeople.com? The majority of gafers on here seems to be beautiful! I was 'Out' so I'm not. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom