• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your gaming christmas list!

wvnative

I thought it'd be great to get into the holiday spirit and share our Christmas lists. I made mine in response to the recent events surrounding battlefront II.

Does anyone else have a "Post battlefront 2" Christmas list?

GAMES

Buffy The Vampire Slayer - XBOX

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds - Gamecube

Star Wars Rouge Leader: Rouge Squadren II - Gamecube

Star Wars Battlefront II - XBOX (Not to be confused with the nasty game of the same name that just released filled with microtransactions and lootboxes, this is the 2005 game. Lootbox free :))

Urban Reign - PS2

Def Jam: Fight for NY - PS2 or XBOX, don't care

True Crime: Streets of LA - PS2 or XBOX, don't care

True Crime: Streets of NY - PS2 or XBOX, don't care

Dead to Rights - XBOX

Zone of the Enders - PS2

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - PS2

Tales of the Abyss - PS2

God Hand - PS2

Freedom Fighters - PS2 or Gamecube, don't care

DRIV3R - Game Boy Advance (I think this looks cool as hell for a GBA game)

LG OLED65C7P OLED TV

Xbox:
Xbox one X
Titanfall 2
Gears of War 4
Injustice 2
Doom

PS4:
Skyrim PS VR bundle
Uncharted Lost legacy
Horizon Zero Dawn
Until Dawn Rush of blood
Resident Evil 7
Batman Arkham VR

Switch
:
Mario Odyssey
Splatoon 2
Bomberman R

Not 'gaming' related, but picking up for my ( hopefully) Xbox X
4k movies:
Wonder Woman
Logan
Planet Earth 2
Deadpool

The TV is contingent on whether I get a bonus this year( and how much). If it's not a few grand( or not at all) then I'll probably just pick up all the listed PS4 and Switch stuff.

Pjsprojects

More a Black Friday list really.

AC Origins digital on whatever platform is cheapest.
HZD goty if digital priced well.
GTS if under £30 digital.

Maybe a new mobo and cpu.

NoKisum

To make up for the mistake in purchasing Sonic Forces, I think I'm gonna try to scoop up Lego Marvel Superheroes 2. I've been liking the impressions I've been seeing so far.

kunonabi

Not much gamewise for me this year.

The only physical release i missed on the year is mario and Luigi for the 3DS. PSN credit would go a long way though since my psn wishlist is pretty long.

I am getting the two Ulala figmas though.

Pantz

All the OG Xbox games they put up for backwards compatibility.
All the Enhanced 360 games for Xbox One X

Black Friday & B2G1 Free sales could be anything.

MilkyJoe

LG OLED65C7P OLED TV

Xbox:
Xbox one X
Titanfall 2
Gears of War 4
Injustice 2
Doom

PS4:
Skyrim PS VR bundle
Uncharted Lost legacy
Horizon Zero Dawn
Until Dawn Rush of blood
Resident Evil 7
Batman Arkham VR

Switch
:
Mario Odyssey
Splatoon 2
Bomberman R

4k movies:
Wonder Woman
Logan
Planet Earth 2
Deadpool

The TV is contingent on whether I get a bonus this year( and how much). If it's not a few grand( or not at all) then I'll probably just pick up all the listed PS4 and Switch stuff.

Santa has his hands full with you.

Pejo

I'll probably just buy myself Mario Odyssey and maybe Skyrim VR if it's good and relatively free of Bethesda jank.

I just picked up Horizon ZD the other day for 6 bucks, so I still have that to play.

Garnox

PS4 (still need one, plan to get one on BF)
Kingdom Hearts Collections (both)

Nintendo Switch (still need one, plan to get one)
Fire Emblem Warriors
Mario Odyssey

dolabla

Sonic Forces
Evil Within 2
Assassins Creed Origins
PS4 Gold Headset (my only question, do they still have the hinge cracking problem?)

Also, does a anybody on here have this NETGEAR Orbi AC2200 router?

Walmart is having that router on sale for Black Friday and I'm wanting to pick it up because in my living room and den I have connection issues with drop outs, etc. I just want to know if it works as well as it says. It says it covers up to 3500 square foot home.

delete12345

1. Yokai Watch 2: Psychic Specter
  2. Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
  3. Pokémon: Ultra Sun
  4. Super Mario Odyssey
  5. River City Ransom: Rival Showdown
  6. One-Punch Man

The big thing I'm hoping for is the Roccat Sova. I have the Razer Turret and have come to the realization I hate it. So hoping I like the Sova more.

Outside of that:

Razer Deathadder Chroma
AC Origins (X1)
Attack on Titan (PS4)
PUBG (X1)
NHL 18 (X1)
Disneyland Adventures (X1)

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Might get Skyrim on switch but dunno if I'll even play it. Hardly touched Xbox one release.

PUBG (1X)
Some destiny sliver if expansion has cool stuff, probably $100 worth

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I want Nier: Automata Yakuza 0, .hack GU collection, and maybe throw in the RE7 complete edition because I only have a regular version.

I have dropped some hints to my wife that I want these things.

Junji Ito's Shiver is coming out December 19th. That's the non-gaming related item I want.

I'm buying these games for myself:

Nex Machina
2064: Read Only Memories
Horizon GOTY edition
Axiom Verge
The End is Nigh
Prey
Dishonored 2

I want to get, but probably won't get:

RE7 GOTY edition
Chaos;Child
Ys VIII
Witcher 3 GOTY edition

GreatnessRD

- 4k TCL '55 605 TV (Was supposed to get it last week, but reasons)
- New entertainment stand
- MLB The Show 17
- Silver or clear PS4 controller
- Possibly, Xbox One S for $190 (Already had an XBO but think I want it again)
- 2 big booty females with a bottle of henny, one time for the one time

Kyle8497

My 9 y/o PC's GPU finally died after 5 years of use, so a PC that could play games would be nice.

Other than that, nothing, really.

OK, maybe I would also like Splatoon 2, ARMS, Shadow of the Colossus (PS2), Jak and Daxter, and/or Donkey Kong Country 1.

Will buy the Switch end of November and maybe Zelda and/or Mario along with it.

Aside from that I will also buy the Horizon DLC and Metroid II: Samus Returns for the 3DS.

But that's really it. I could and want to buy more games but there is really no point because I don't have time to play everything. :(

wvnative

LG OLED65C7P OLED TV

Xbox:
Xbox one X
Titanfall 2
Gears of War 4
Injustice 2
Doom

PS4:
Skyrim PS VR bundle
Uncharted Lost legacy
Horizon Zero Dawn
Until Dawn Rush of blood
Resident Evil 7
Batman Arkham VR

Switch
:
Mario Odyssey
Splatoon 2
Bomberman R

4k movies:
Wonder Woman
Logan
Planet Earth 2
Deadpool

I'm saving up on that exact TV myself! Not likely to get it as a christmas gift though.

MrBlonde

I have no patience and pretty much bought everything I wanted recently, I just bought...

Xbox One X
COD WW2
Nintendo Switch with Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart and Arms, Extra Joy Con and Charging Kit (was trying to wait for Black Friday deals but none on Nintendo stuff

The only thing I want but cant find is a Classic SNES....might grab an Xbox game or two if there are any good digital sales come Black Friday

JordanN

Banned
I feel bad I was on the Crash Bandicoot hype train but never actually bought the N-sane trilogy at release.

But I've been busy all year and so much is going on in my personal life I wouldn't have time to play it. But it's definitely a goal for me come 2018.

PantsuJo

My list

Steam
  • Trails in the Sky 3rd
  • Trails of Cold Steel
  • Some shmups/fighters (depending on sales)

PS4
  • Wolfenstein II
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Echo (maybe)

wvnative

I feel bad I was on the Crash Bandicoot hype train but never actually bought the N-sane trilogy at release.

But I've been busy all year and so much is going on in my personal life I wouldn't have time to play it. But it's definitely a goal for me come 2018.

Just temper your expectations. They fucked up the physics of most aspects of the game.

wvnative

Will do. As I was saying whether I get it depends really on *if* I get a decent bonus this year, that will be my 'fun' money for what I want for xmas :)

Hope you get it dude.

Mine depends solely on these craigslist assholes, I'm selling a BUNCH of old gaming stuff. Not enough to pay for the tv but enough to make a nice down payment.

Hope you get it dude.

Mine depends solely on these craigslist assholes, I'm selling a BUNCH of old gaming stuff. Not enough to pay for the tv but enough to make a nice down payment.

My backup is probably the Samsung 65MU8000 or maybe a QLED but I've been pretty fixated on the LG OLED line since last year....

ABeezy1388

Only thing I want is a 65" LG OLED for my house that will be done being built in January. I got the KS8000 right now but need another TV and I think this one is just the one I need ;) I really don't want to pay $2,600 though for it :(

Game-wise, it's pretty slim pickings. Most of the games I want that I don't have I'll be buying over the next week or so on various Black Friday sales. I already bought Wolfenstein 2 off Xbox Live and anticipate ending next weekend with South Park and Nier Automata in tow, and that pretty much gives me enough gaming to play through between now and Christmas.

What I want for Christmas are games that aren't going on sale this holiday season, namely Nintendo games. Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Splatoon 2, Fire Emblem Echoes, Mario & Luigi + Bowser's Minions and Zelda: BOTW are on that list.

The two big AAA games I was looking forward to, Battlefront and Need for Speed, are both getting skipped. Unless EA permanently takes out the loot boxes, which they won't.

I'll probably go back and get FF15 since I never got around to playing it. That or Horizon Zero Dawn.

I'm pretty content with what I've got otherwise though. I play lots of Rocket League and I've gotten into Fortnite Battle Royale with some friends.

I've also got a shit ton of Steam games that I regularly play, like Mount and Blade and CSGO, and I just bought Tannenberg, so I've got plenty to hold me over until next year's Spiderman and God of War come out.

Top Bottom