• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highest taxes in the world?

I wish Hillary would stop saying "everything he said is untrue." Just blast a few of his big points and be done with it without the sound bite.

Copper

389cdd0d4bd52ae4723ab51f6c6c129d.png

Brinbe

I can't stand Trump. Would never vote for him. But yeah - I think a lot of people in this thread are just on a bandwagon... Hillary's answers have been pretty poor; and Trump is staying calm and making claims people latch onto.

LOL did you just not read pages of people saying she gave a poor answer? Jesus Christ, this is not about a bandwagon but about someone qualified and capable and a buffoon.

Xilo

Hillary Clinton had only one bad answer and you guys say shes doing worse than Trump? :|

She also completely avoided the email question and has not answered others while criticizing Trump...that doesn't make her look any better than Trump to less informed citizens.

bounchfx

whenever they have to constantly tell the audience 'whatever the other person said is not true', all you're going to get is people believing who they already are rooting for. it's pointless without them actually doing fact checking and updates DURING the debate, very few people are going to fucking look afterwards.

Not enough time. She points out she has a fact checker on her site for that stuff

then we need to make time. Otherwise nothing will come of any of this but confirmation bias.

or, even better, if a candidate is found to be constantly lying, they get thrown out of the fucking race. Period.

tbm24

You think Hillary has done well this debate? She should be dragging him out to the shed, she had it set up for her on a silver platter after the last week.
You're welcome to explain what you are wanting her to do that would be dragging him to the shed when he ran head first into it himself.

pa22word

clinton: "bs bs bs bs bs oh hey what about those pesky russians?"

trump: *totally ignores the bs* "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA"

that was a total homerun from even a mediocre debater. republicans everywhere drowning in shine right now

xandaca

I wish Clinton were facing someone even semi-competent. She deserves to answer for her various scandals and misjudgments over her career, but Trump both fails to coherently and pointedly address that history while simultaneously making her look good by his regular descents and wallowing in outright xenophobia and otherwise.

jediyoshi

Yep, really convinced me there.....

Seriously, they both suck. That's what that pic is trying to say. It's not saying that they are both equal, it's saying they both suck. That was the whole premise of that episode......but I'm going out on a limb and assuming many people here didn't even watch it?

Do you watch it? I'm guessing you don't watch it? You might want to rewatch it if your takeaway from the episode was that 'they're not equal but they both suck'.

You think this debate will push undecided voters in his direction? Seriously?

He's calm, the audience is applauding more for him, and he's burning Hillary at the right moments. Couple that with most people not giving a shit about actual policy and the fact that he's bullshitting, and: voila! more Trump fans.

Syder

clinton: "bs bs bs bs bs oh hey what about those pesky russians?"

trump: *totally ignores the bs* "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA"

that was a total homerun from even a mediocre debater. republicans everywhere drowning in shine right now
What on Earth are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom