• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeX

Banned
GAF, I figured out Trump's sniffles. It's his tell. Everytime he is about to say a ridiculous lie he takes a big sniffle. Everytime you hear a sniffle Google what he talks about...Explains so many sniffles.

Man that's....

1fdp9xK.jpg

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
This is not going well, he's performly decently and that's not good. He's winning this debate. It's all a bunch of he-said, she-said, nonsense and it's pointless. I can't wait until this election is over, I'm tired of having to justify voting for her, because it should be obvious and he's making it so it's not.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Er Trump. the tax per capita in the US is near the lowest in the OECD, not the highest in the world.

Lying out of your ass is fine, until it becomes bloody obvious Donald.

That was the whole premise of that episode......but I'm going out on a limb and assuming many people here didn't even watch it?

I'm assuming you didn't watch the episode, because the premise was not "They both suck," it was "They both suck, but you have to vote for the better one."

I don't care about convincing someone who doesn't give a shit about nuance. I'm telling you why people are calling you out for it, and if you can't understand that, it's your problem.

Battlechili

Banned
Why do they keep attacking each other's views instead of just explaining what they're going to do with taxes on the rich themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom