• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oriel

"Tremendous numbers of taxes"..... HUH?!

And remember, Trump said this: "I love tax write-offs". Sloganise this please Hill.

Further edit: And jumping from taxes to fucking Iraq. He's all over the place.

n9Jl4SA.jpg

Trump takes care of himself and his friends.

He's calm, the audience is applauding more for him, and he's burning Hillary at the right moments. Couple that with most people not giving a shit about actual policy and the fact that he's bullshitting, and: voila! more Trump fans.

Calm? He was literally just being snippy with the moderators minutes ago

Syder

Trump yet again attacking people associated with Clinton instead of Hillary herself.

All he's got is those fucking e-mails. That's it.

Nintenleo

I'm watching live from Italy and, even if our political reality is a mess and we had Berlusconi for almost 20 years, well, it's very funny that someone like Trump could be the next president. And the scaring shit is...he's having a really bad debate, but these are the words that middle class people want to hear. I really hope I'm wrong, 'cause if someone like him becomes president, it's a worldwide problem.

It's sad that yes, many stupid people will think Trump is doing well or even winning, but it's not true.

If they make it true by voting in high enough numbers, then we'll talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom