• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GAF, I figured out Trump's sniffles. It's his tell. Everytime he is about to say a ridiculous lie he takes a big sniffle. Everytime you hear a sniffle Google what he talks about...Explains so many sniffles.
How else is he going to be able to inhale the extra amount of oxygen to spew bullshit?

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe it's just me but Trump seems to have stabilized a bit, sure everything he says it's crap but he seems to have regained his energy. Probably because we have moved away from the bus tape issue.

Fox318

n9Jl4SA.jpg

He's calm, the audience is applauding more for him, and he's burning Hillary at the right moments. Couple that with most people not giving a shit about actual policy and the fact that he's bullshitting, and: voila! more Trump fans.

Nobody is supposed to applaud at all in the audience. All that says is that his base is more unruly and has less restraint. It means nothing

Amir0x

Banned
You think Hillary has done well this debate? She should be dragging him out to the shed, she had it set up for her on a silver platter after the last week.

She is doing spectacularly well next to this pacing, contemptuous, sneering lunatic. Trump has interrupted at every turn, has blamed moderators for being unfair (claimed it was 3 on 1), got called a liar by the moderator for claiming Hillary went 25 seconds over, answered the sex video question as horrendously as is humanly possible, and has essentially avoided answering any question directly. The audience sneered and laughed when he called himself a gentleman.

In contrast, she has had some imperfect moments, but that's all they are - inelegant. She looks like a goddamn genius next to this pacing maniac.

Naudi

Banned
Clinton's answers are terrible. Atleast Trump is a train wreck that's fun to watch lol. Yes I'm an awful person. No I'm not voting for him.

Brinbe

LOL he doesn't answer any question ever. Just insult, insult, insult

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM? THAT'S NOT HOW POLITICS WORKS

Drek

Neither is great, but Trump is a goddamn childish moron and anyone who fails to recognize that is equally bad.
Hillary Clinton is one of the smartest, most accomplished politicians in a generation. She has an in depth understanding of the issues and seeks to govern for all citizens.

If it wasn't for GOP mud slinging she would be seen as the best non-Obama option we could possibly ask for.

Trump is going to be winning this for the average viewer. This is scary, this place underestimates the stupidity of the nation.

You are crazy. He's looking terribly, coming off of "pussy-gate", he's not doing anything to turn around his image. His image is mud. Acting like an angry toddler is not going to turn that around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom