• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naudi

Banned
Hillary Clinton is one of the smartest, most accomplished politicians in a generation. She has an in depth understanding of the issues and seeks to govern for all citizens.

If it wasn't for GOP mud slinging she would be seen as the best non-Obama option we could possibly ask for.

No. Just no.

You think Hillary has done well this debate? She should be dragging him out to the shed, she had it set up for her on a silver platter after the last week.

She doesn't need to. She is going to coast to the Presidency. This isn't a rap battle. Every time Trump opens his mouth he makes her look more and more sane and presidential. The strategy is to let him sink himself, which has worked for months.

hermit7

I love that he references her ability to do something in 1995 when she was First Lady.

Was she meant to vote in congress then?

Remember, apparently as First Lady and a Senator from New York and a Secretary of State, Hillary could've fixed health care and the tax code but she didn't. Oooookay....

Vire

She is doing spectacularly well next to this pacing, contemptuous, sneering lunatic. Trump has interrupted at every turn, has blamed moderators for being unfair (claimed it was 3 on 1), got called a liar by the moderator for claiming Hillary went 25 seconds over, answered the sex video question as horrendously as is humanly possible, and has essentially avoided answering any question directly. The audience sneered and laughed when he called himself a gentleman.

In contrast, she has had some imperfect moments, but that's all they are - inelegant. She looks like a goddamn genius next to this pacing maniac.
I think you will be surprised when the polls and pundit reactions come out afterwords.

Empty

She also completely avoided the email question and has not answered others while criticizing Trump...that doesn't make her look any better than Trump to less informed citizens.

yep. her strategy has been terrible. this should have been about creating a clear line between her professional campaign and mad nonsense of trump.

instead they are both rolling in the dirt. they obviously aren't the same, but don't be surprised that this is many people's takeaway from what they've seen when hillary has been so persistent in attacking personally and getting herself deep into childish squabbles.

LifEndz

This dude is the King of throwing others under the bus. Dime you out in a minute.

"It's me, it's Bill Clinton, it's Warren Buffet..."

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Is he still going for the Bernie or Bust people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom