• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaCow

I don't understand how Trump can seriously argue that he's not compromised while also talking about how he exploits the tax system for his own benefit and it'd be dumb for him to not do it.

pa22word

What on Earth are you talking about?

The thread is moving fast, but it's pretty clear I'm talking about clinton bumbling and stumbling through her paid speech answer. Someone like Romney would have knocked her out of the park on that, but trump just totally took the bait and fell flat on his face.

Thus, if I was a republican I'd be playing house of the rising sun and chugging liquor right now at this crap.

Pretty damned clear if you've been watching the debate, honestly.

DOWN

Banned
HIJxnTx.jpg

So he just admitted to being a tax cheat, but he wont' admit to how long he's been doing it for. Dude get Bernie's cock out of your mouth. Dude can't even answer a question without trying to drag either her, Bill or Obama through the mud and won't even proportion part of the ISIS blame to bush that rode us into fucking Iraq and Afghanistan in the first fucking place.

I don't think telling people to go to your own website to read the truth is a legitimate answer. That is the definition of bias.

If you look at her website, the fact checkers are entirely using actual sources from newspapers, tv, etc. You could say it's biased on what statements are being checked, but other than that the sources are completely separate from her campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom